Workspot iOS Client
Workspot cloud desktops offer the first enterprise-class, SaaS platform to deliver high performance Windows 10 desktops from Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud to any device.
The Workspot iOS client is the window to your cloud desktop. Simply deploy the client on your device, and check with your IT organization to find your virtual desktop.
About Workspot Enterprise-Ready Cloud PCs
Workspot’s turnkey platform gives IT the ability to provision and deliver the perfect desktop, workstation or application for employees and your extended workforce around the globe. Differentiators include:
• Global: Workspot’s cloud desktop fabric makes it possible to deploy and quickly scale desktops in any Azure and Google Cloud region from a single pane of glass, close to the user for unparalleled performance.
• Turnkey SaaS: Workspot’s SaaS platform takes the work out of provisioning virtual desktops. Our insanely simple Admin Console lets you deploy custom virtual desktops with a few clicks. Flat rate pricing includes the cost of cloud compute, so customers gain predictability, and a 99.95% desktop SLA.
• Enterprise-Ready: Workspot lets IT deliver fully custom enterprise images, and integrates with your tools, your MFA, your security stack, and your processes.
• Secure and Multi-Tenant: Workspot’s architecture separates the control plane from the data, so customer data stays separate, and Workspot never sees your data.
• Dedicated to Business Outcomes: Go-live services and support are also included in the pricing, providing the expertise to ensure the success of your deployment.
The business benefits organizations experience include:
• Better Business Agility: Flexibility to grow/shrink end user computing on-demand to support dynamic business needs.
• Better End User Productivity: Workspot places desktops at the cloud edge nearest the user for extraordinary performance.
• Reduce IT Complexity: Simplify hardware refresh and free up IT resources.
• Better Security: Reduce attack surface by keeping all desktop data and apps secure in the cloud.
• Support Business Continuity: User desktops are available from anywhere, using any device.
Where’s your Workspot?
If you are still using a clunky old PC or workstations that limits your mobility or a legacy on-prem virtual desktop that slows you down, tell your IT organization it’s time to modernize with Workspot!
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 12 issues
App crashes after iOS 12 update
Drives me Crazy! Won’t work! Locked me Out!
Our hospital went to Workspot and it’s been the worst! When trying to use the app, keyboard covers areas to type in name, password, etc. I contacted IT who also couldn’t get it to work. Now, I’ve attempted to log in so many times (even though my attempts didn’t include a password and were incomplete attempts), it has locked me out! Already miss our old program!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your valued feedback. We reviewed it with our engineering team. We are happy to report that we have fixed the issue and it will be in the next update to the Workspot Client for iOS.
Awesome app for empowering users
So often companies focus on security for mobile and BYOD devices, nice to have an app that actual empowers users and still meets the security concerns of the IT Department.
Clean interface, great functionality with locally saved files, access to all of web-based interfaces from a single start-point. Keep up the great work guys!
-An enthusiastic SpiceHead.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Workspot, Inc.
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Workspot, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.