Discover the 1092 natural and cultural UNESCO World heritage sites, including those added in June and July 2018.
• List by State party
• List by inscription year to Unesco heritage list
• Unesco World heritage map (including multiple locations for some sites)
• Unesco heritage sites around me (including multiple locations for some sites)
• Add the heritage sites you want to go to your wish list
• Add the heritage sites you visited to your visited list
• Information about each heritage site
• Do you want to visit a site? You can book an hotel with booking.com directly with the suitcase icon on the site screen
• Access to visited sites, map and Around me using 3D Touch (on iPhone 6s/6s Plus)
• Today widget of nearby heritage sites
• Compare the number of heritage sites that your Facebook friends have visited
• The iMessage extension lets you send the number of visited sites to your friends and compare it
The app data and the thumbnail pictures are available without network. Pictures can be downloaded for offline availability. But, maps and iCloud synchronization need a Wi-Fi access or access to cellular data.
For iPhone and iPad.
Available languages: English and French
The new world heritage release 19.0 contains locations for Borobudur and Bali sites and some locations fixes.
It also contains improvements and fixes.
Happy travels and happy discoveries!
Thank you for your remarks and suggestions! If you have some, send them to email@example.com.
Thank you for rating this app!
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t download offline images.
It’s one of the best application unless we have to download offline images every single time when we updated the app & this latest version doesn’t allow to download those offline images at all. Please fix it. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry for that. I’ve been working on a fix and version 18.1 has just been released: download images is now working again! About the issue you mentioned about re-downloading images after each update, it should be ok from now as the images will be kept in cache several months instead of a week (small development mistake). Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have issues or if you have suggestions.
I hope you will enjoy the new release.
Exactly what I wanted
...and far better than some other apps. Biggest selling points: easy to navigate and super up-to-date.
Informative and always up to date. Keep up the good work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.