Get an even better view of the action with this special high-resolution version for tablets! Change the button size to suit you, or go entirely touch-screen as you tap, pinch and swipe for intuitive control.
For the first time in 2D, you can start your career either side of the curtain - with wrestling and booking modes now available in one epic game! Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Lose yourself in a gigantic universe of 400 wrestlers spread across 9 different promotions - and as many of them in the ring as your device can handle!
When you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy each career mode at its best - starting with anyone, anywhere. You can also make the world your own by saving your changes to all characters and pitting them against each other in "Exhibitions" where YOU make the rules!
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats for training, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
- Enhanced compatibility with iOS 14 in either landscape orientation.
- MP3 music has been deprecated.
- Fewer onscreen ads (only between scenes).
Ratings and Reviews
2 for 1?
I love that you added a new feature allowing us to be a booker, but I have not used it as it seems that you have to either be a wrestler or the one booking fights. Normally this wouldn’t be that bad, but I’ve spent forever making my character a legend. His stats are great, he’s more popular than Hollywood wrestlers, literally. I can’t give him up. And this may sound douche or stupid as I don’t know how this works, but is it possible for you to make it so you can do both like in the 3D games? I think that would be great. I love your work and am always glad to see your games improve, and I think this might be a good addition to the 2d version.
Good game but I have some issues
First of the game is fun but some things I feel should be fixed. When you have a full stats maxed character you should not be having your moves countered as many times in a match as they are now. It’s ridiculous to have a max stat guy, and you vs someone with half that stats as you and they are constantly countering moves.
Second is in tag team matches my stupid team never jumps in when I’m trying to pin someone but the computer team jumps in every time to break up the count. This with the referee seeming to always be against me is ridiculous.
Last is the controls, no explanation on what does what etc you are just left to try and figure it out yourself. Doesn’t explain how to make counter moves yourself or how to break out of submission moves
Update I see on download page controls are shown but most people are not going to read that.
So it won’t start
I tap to open the app and it shows your logo for 2 seconds and goes back to my home screen. Can you please fix this
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MDickie Limited
- 76 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MDickie 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $4.99