Experience the brand new News 10 ABC app. Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about News10.com right at your fingertips.
The News 10 ABC news apps keep you up-to-date with news, weather and sports from Albany, NY, the Capital Region of Upstate New York, Western Massachusetts, and Southern Vermont.
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with News 10 news alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on severe weather and its impact on you
- Plan your commute with updated traffic information
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
We’re working hard to make your experience better with each update. Here are a few of the updates in this release:
-Enhanced Radar Legend
-More types of Radar Layers (Precipitation, Satellite, etc)
-More types of animated weather overlay information (previously only Precipitation was animated)
-Timestamp for animated radar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jeopardy was not on last night due to the NFL draw. As I record every show I saw that it was supposed to air at 2:07am today but it wasn’t, it was some other show. I was so looking forward to the show since it is so much in the news because of the amazing guy on the show. Was it ever aired at another time/channel?
Please address your closed captioning. Channel 10 news is the only news station that has closed captioning set up to come on the screen before the news reporters speak it. This may not be a problem for the deaf but it is for the hard of hearing. We occasionally look at the CC when we miss a word or two, however the conversation on CC is way past what the news people are saying. Love channel 10 news. Please solve this problem.
I’ve had this app for quite some time. My aggravation is growing because it’s poorly kept on the weekends when I need it most. I check the morning weather on Saturday, and it hasn’t been updated since 9:45pm Friday night. I check again Saturday afternoon and it still shows the 5:45am weather. Please address this issue as it’s been going on for a few years. It’s very inadequate for those of us who rely on the weekend weather updates that aren’t updated regularly like they are during the week.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 73.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Naviga
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.