Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. Your Storm Tracker Team delivers Albany, New York's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the NEWS10 Storm Tracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use NEWS10 Storm Tracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The NEWS10 Storm Tracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Albany, N.Y.
- Current weather conditions for Albany, N.Y.and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Closings and delays for Albany, New York
- Live streaming video from NEWS10 ABC
- Three-day forecast added to current conditions tile
- Radar tile now shows live radar
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not intuitive, needs refinements
Looks more like the news app. News10 team is great, not their doing. This app isn’t intuitive, needs some tweaking. Must click on 7 day forecast then your location at bottom right to get details. After cleaning it up, it should be s decent app. Doppler needs more color, contrast. Features are too light With proper sequencing ,intuitiveness, better color and contrast this could be a great app.
I like the reports and weather, just sometimes weather updates are incorrect
Hope for latest rain updates to be more accurate.
The App Needs ALOT of Work
It took me almost an hour to set up my location. Every time I tried, the app kept using Lexington, Kentucky! I live in Albany, NY! I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling it. When I finally got the location fixed, it wouldn’t save my alerts. I don’t need tropical alerts or any kind of water alerts. I don’t live by the water. But the app thinks I do, because I can’t turn them off. I ended up deleting the app permanently this time and getting another app. I’d give this app 0 stars, but the system won’t let me.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 1998 - 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.