WWF Together brings you closer to amazing and endangered species than you ever could have imagined, letting you discover their lives and the work WWF does for them. Try out “tiger vision,” flap your wings like a migrating butterfly, and chop the panda’s bamboo. As part of each story, you’ll get to bring an animal into your world by taking a selfie with its origami or placing it in a scene.
• In-depth, interactive stories of endangered animals, including giant pandas, tigers, monarch butterflies, sea turtles and polar bears.
• Playful interactive elements that incorporate both iPad’s and iPhone’s unique features.
• Origami of each animal that folds up, allowing you to place it in a photo and share with friends and family.
• Up-to-date conservation and wildlife news.
• Stunning high-definition, full-screen videos and image galleries, featuring photos and downloadable wallpapers by renowned environmental photographer Morten Koldby.
• Cool and unusual animal facts. (Do you know what a panda and a stick of butter have in common?)
• Multiple ways to get involved and help protect endangered animals.
About World Wildlife Fund
For 50 years, WWF’s mission has been to create a future in which people live in harmony with nature. A core part of that mission is saving wildlife from threats like poaching, habitat loss and overuse of natural resources. This important work doesn’t just help wild animals; it also contributes to people’s health and well-being. By conserving species and their habitats, we can also help to ensure we have a thriving, healthy planet with forests that slow climate change and oceans that provide more than one-sixth of the world’s food.
New in 3.0.3:
Ratings and Reviews
Fascinating facts and a beautiful interactive presentation make the World Wildlife Fund’s educational app the perfect showcase for endangered species. Gorgeous photos show dolphins, elephants, and jaguars in their native habitats, while activities like chopping bamboo for a panda and shaking bugs off a rhino help teach you about the animals’ daily lives. Packed with enchanting videos, amazing stats, and other fun features, it’s an adventure no nature lover can resist.
This is a well designed interactive and even soothing application that looks to bring users closer to nature. The app is easy to look at and navigate with a white background that makes it easy to better appreciate the visuals of the animals included. The app has brief but important details on the animals listed as well as galleries of images. The app is also successful in creating a soothing experience with the light childlike music that plays when the app is opened. WWF Together also allows for users to get more involved by signing up for newsletters as well as adding a news feed to the Apple News app directly from the app so those interested can regularly follows the organization’s efforts.
This app is Amazing 😍❤️
I’m rating this five star because I love animals and I think this app is really cool. I have had it for about five years and i still love it just as much as when we downloaded on our house iPad for the first time. Everything about this app is amazing, from the photos of the animals you are reading about, the explore their habitat, is they are endangered or not. I’ve loved animals and ever since I was little, and wanted to work with them even more. And also I think it would be really cool if you guys would add more animals to learn about. You guys make learn fun and easy, and I can’t thank you enough for how much you guys have helped me learn about animals already. You And the Kratt Brothers 😂
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- World Wildlife Fund, Inc.
- 394 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 World Wildlife Fund
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.