*Indoor Air Quality*
• Understand what your environmental quality is – real-time data on Wynd Score, general particle level, VOCs, CO2, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Noise, PM10, PM2.5, PM1.0, Pollen, Dust, Smog, Smoke, and Pet Dander
*Outdoor Air Quality*
• Understand what your outdoor air quality levels are – real-time data on AQI, PM2.5, Ozone, CO, and NO2. Wynd sources data from certified institutions and governmental air quality stations
*Personal Air Quality*
• Pair your Wynd Halo or Tracker to receive personalized, real-time air quality readings and track your personal exposure
• Track your air quality over time – view your exposure over hours, days, weeks, months and years
• Export historical levels of personal air quality exposure in CSV
• Connect your Wynd Home Purifier or Portable Purifier to control the purification level remotely
• Enables automatic purification based on your personal air quality to create a bubble of clean air around you at all times
• Monitor filter levels for optimal purification performance and get a notification when your filter needs to be replaced
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Despite the struggle, I like it
I love my wynd personal air purifier and now my Wynd Halo. My Halo is unable to update and my purifier’s plug won’t hold a charge anymore... likely because of the adapter prong thing. It works fine when plugged into a different usb charger. Despite hiccups, I find my bedroom easier to breath in and the purifier does help a lot. I’m hoping to purchase the home purifier when I get my own place and won’t be judged for having one. For now the little personal one does well. I do find the high pitched squeal from the tracker off of the personal purifier extremely annoying, and the Halo’s is a high enough pitch that it blends into the background if not sitting right next to it. One of those problems with having “young hearing” and hearing the higher pitches. That’s probably the only thing that bothers me the most out of everything. Sometimes I have to turn off the Halo if I have a headache or migraine or it drives me crazy. Wish there was a way to only have it emit that noise every minute briefly or something instead of constant high pitched buzzing. :(
Not all that reliable, bad updates
This app gets updated often and when it does, I have to delete it and reinstall it because it just spins for days in my updates. Then, I have to login again and reconnect the tracker and filter. It’s somewhat of a headache and I hope they get the software side of things figured out.
The actual hardware piece is a gem. The medical grade air purifier does the trick in my small office and the air is noticeably cleaner and easier on my allergies than before I had the product. I do like the feature and graphs of AQI and air particles as well. Keep up the good work, but iron out the bugs of the app please.
Won’t pair / sound will drive you nuts
Stuck on “Connecting to Wynd cloud”, tried on multiple networks.
Update: got it to work for awhile (by deleting the app and starting over), but then it lost the connection. Meanwhile the device is unusable because of the whine. I compared the spectrum of the whine with human speech and there’s a pretty heavy overlap, which might explain why this is the most annoying device sound I’ve ever heard. The fact that it doesn’t stay steady at one pitch, but sort of randomly drifts up and down, could also be a clue about why it’s so hard to tune out.
So for now, if I suspect an air issue I sometime turn the Wynd on for a few minutes, get the reading, and turn it off. It’s just not usable as an always-on device. Will switch to a competitor once I’m back at that budget point.
Developer Response ,
Hi Chris, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have forwarded this to the iOS developer and hope to have a fix for this bug very soon.
- Wynd Technologies, Inc.
- 108.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Wynd Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.