Xe Currency & Money Transfers 4+
Convert & Transfer Currency
Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, receive our send rate when transferring money overseas and track your money transfer. No need to waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● Live rates – Get live mid-market rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency Converter.
● Send rate for your transfer – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you'll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● Get started in minutes – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● Quick quote & send – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rate, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● Money transfer tracking – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● Add recipients – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● Send money on the go – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● Comprehensive currency charts – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● Rate Alerts – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really helpful travel resource
I spent the past year traveling around the world, and this app was my most-used resource. Clear, easy user interface, immediate results, constantly updated markets rates that are more accurate than the rates states and banks offer. And it works offline if you don't have a network connection! (Though it can't update rates while offline, obviously.)
My only quibble is that it limits the number of currencies you can list at a time, and you have to manually delete one before you can add another. I'd prefer if the list auto-updated by most recently used, and the oldest one just scrolled off when you use a new one. But this is a minor issue, as most trips don't involve more than 10 different currencies.
Horrible, possible scam do not download or use!!!
When I first noticed this app I was excited and couldn’t wait to use it. I have bank accounts outside of the U.S., which the IRS is aware of. On my first attempt to transfer money to my external international accounts there was an issue. I received a strange email that looked like a scam, the email stated that both of my transfers were cancelled and my account was closed. Why this occurred I’m totally clueless. When I called Xe customer service I was told that there was a risk evaluation that was done and my transfers and account were cancelled. Now they still had not returned my money that was taken from my account. In order to transfer the money Xe needs your bank account and routing number for the bank you’re transferring money from and the bank where money is being transferred to. Who is actually taking a risk. All of this is a 100% joke. The person working for Xe customer service was rude and there wasn’t explanation as to why my transfers and account was determined to be a risk. It all has to be a scam! Be very aware!!! And Apple is supporting this company? Something is very wrong. Thank God I didn’t transfer more money than I did, because I still don’t have the money that I attempted to transfer. How can someone who is giving you their money be a risk?
Nonexistent Customer Service
I used Xe to send a trial amount of funds to a bank account in another country. I had questions about the transaction but when I tried to find customer support contact information on the web site it was essentially nonexistent. I did find a phone number, but the message was “our offices are currently closed.” There was no indication of when they’d be open. I did find what I thought would be reliable information buried in the web site for phone service hours ONLY for the day I called, but even though the web site said the phone line was open, it was not.
Xe needs to make customer live support available 24/7. The company says support is available 24/7 but that support is self-support on its web page. A customer is expected to handle issues by searching generic info on the web page, which is rather useless if a customer specific questions about a specific transaction.
At the VERY least Xe’s web site needs to clearly state when telephone and chat customer services are available. Having people guess is absurd.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XE.com Inc.
- 138.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 XE.com Inc.