Sending money to another country? With the new Xe app, you can do it in one quick process. Check live mid-market rates in the Currency Converter, receive our send rate when transferring money overseas and track your money transfer. No need to waste time anywhere else.
Check Live Mid-Market Rates
● Live rates – Get live mid-market rates for global currencies and know that they’re accurate to the minute when you check the Xe Currency Converter.
● Send rate for your transfer – No need to shop around with the banks or wire transfers. Our send rate lets you know the rate of exchange you'll receive when sending your money with Xe, before you make your transfer.
Send International Money Transfers to 130+ Countries
● Get started in minutes – Creating a money transfer account using our app is a simple process.
● Quick quote & send – Once you’ve checked the mid-market rate, you can move straight to converting your currency to transfer at our send rate.
● Money transfer tracking – You’ll always know where your money is, from the moment you confirm your transfer to when we send it out.
● Add recipients – Easily add unlimited recipients for international money transfers.
● Send money on the go – You can send money whenever you like. Need a minute? You can also exit your transfer and easily pick up where you left off later on.
Track Your Currencies
● Comprehensive currency charts – Check the status of your chosen currencies today and anytime within the last 10 years with Xe’s currency charts and historical data.
● Rate Alerts – Tired of checking the Currency Converter? We’ll watch the currency markets for you. Set alerts for your chosen currency pairs, and we’ll tell you when your target mid-market rate is live.
Whether you’re looking to check the exchange rates, send an international money transfer or research the currency markets, you’ve come to the right place. The Xe app is your destination for all of your money transfer and currency exchange needs.
Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Really helpful travel resource
I spent the past year traveling around the world, and this app was my most-used resource. Clear, easy user interface, immediate results, constantly updated markets rates that are more accurate than the rates states and banks offer. And it works offline if you don't have a network connection! (Though it can't update rates while offline, obviously.)
My only quibble is that it limits the number of currencies you can list at a time, and you have to manually delete one before you can add another. I'd prefer if the list auto-updated by most recently used, and the oldest one just scrolled off when you use a new one. But this is a minor issue, as most trips don't involve more than 10 different currencies.
If you are using this system to move money from your US home country to your overseas residence, they will tell you you can’t transfer money with them. I worked with them without issue for 3 years moving my retirement and my paycheck received in my US account to pay for my bills in Europe. They provided decent service - hence the 2 rating. I got an email from them when they saw I was tagged as being in Europe regularly. Result is they said that in spite of my « visitor » status and in spite of my US residence they said since I also reside in Europe they have to domicile me in Europe and their European center is not authorized to debit US bank accounts - not even using a bank or credit card. It is a tragedy really as my colleagues and I appreciated this app immensely. It pushed me to another app that actually works faster, however. Still it was horrible customer service after 3 years of a great relationship.
Horrible Customer Service
I initially used their services to send money abroad as a new app user and it worked once! After a few weeks has passed I tried to send money again to the same person with the exact same details but it blocked me out. I called XE customer service line and said that my account had been blocked. I asked why? And they said “It is just blocked and cannot explain the reason”. I explained that I was using the same valid and legitimate credentials and I wanted to send money on a regular basis to the same person. The rep just said “sorry I can’t help you because the account has been blocked” I asked for am explanation and she repeated “It is just blocked. I cannot explain the reason and cannot unblock it” My jaw dropped and just hung the phone. I can’t believe that companies like this exist with such horrible customer service and with total disregard to their business base. Don’t EVER SEND MONEY THRU THIS COMPANY! DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!! LOok elsewhere 👀
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XE.com Inc.
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 XE.com Inc.