Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
- New customizable toolbar
- Fix for remembering last page read
- Fix for Reader Mode on iPhones
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
your app is amazing. i like that it’s support color mode even for documents which created as photos not text . it recognizes text perfectly. and the best thing is it’s cross platforms. i use it as windows app and work perfectly.
thank you for your hard work.👏🏻
Good app, but when you are done editing a document/text, it doesn’t let you download it to open on another site with an iPad or iPhone.
This is overall a good app, especially for students. I recommend using on computer for best experience.
Terrible App for IPad
This app would have been great had they added the option to login so I could sign into my account instead of automatically using my Apple ID and not giving me the option to change user. Please update the app.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.