Powerful, fast, and optimized for all phones and tablets, Xodo’s mobile app makes it easy to work with even the most complex PDF documents. You can:
- View & Navigate
- Annotate & Comment
- Sign & Fill Forms
- Open MS Office Files
- Full access to all of your device's documents and cloud documents
Whether you want to highlight class notes, alter a recipe, adapt blueprints, revise and sign contracts, fill in forms, or just read a good book, Xodo simplifies your life.
Xodo | Transforming how the world works with PDFs | @Xodo_Docs | xodo.com
+ View & Navigate +
Read what you want, when you want, how you want. Lightning quick and optimized for all mobile devices, Xodo seamlessly renders even the most complex PDFs, including encrypted documents.
- Bookmark Outline | Easily skip to new chapters or find specific sections within your document
- Annotation Outline | See all annotations at a glance, then tap to access
- Other Features | Text search; single-page, double-page, continuous scroll, or thumbnail view modes; page rotation; two-finger scrolling; high levels of zoom; and more
+ Annotate & Comment +
Use Xodo’s full range of tools to mark up your documents your way. Choose from a selection of colors, sizes, transparencies, and more.
- Comment | Insert text or attach sticky notes to add feedback, ideas, and reminders
- Annotate | Highlight passages, underline key points, or strikeout mistakes
- Draw | Insert lines, arrows, circles, or polygons, or simply draw freehand
- Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
+ Sign & Fill Forms +
Speed up the grunt work with Xodo. Complete forms directly from your mobile device, or sign contracts, agreements, or statements with your saved handwritten signature.
- Form Input | Quickly complete, save, and share PDF forms
- Signature Tool | Sign any document by hand, then save your signature for easy future use
+ Organize & Manage +
Stay streamlined with Xodo. Sort, organize, and manage your PDF documents all in one place.
- File Manager | Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
- Recent Documents | Your recently viewed documents automatically open to the last page visited
- You may contact us directly at http://www.xodo.com/support.
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
- Support for Apple Pencil
- Can rotate image stamps
- Improved signature pane with color selections
- Measurement tools can now be calibrated
- Ability to turn on and off PDF layers (OCG layers)
- Numerous bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says. Works great with Google Drive. I use it all the time to annotate my PDFs. I would pay for this if it was’t free.
Worked fine until the last update
The software will not allow cut and paste, text edit unless back spacing to the correction point of letter a typos and spelling errors can not be highlighted and removed. The update was installed prior to the latest IOS 12.3.1 up date . This was good program for the most part before the last update. It crash’s sometimes ,but it’s not a bad PDF editing program. I hope the problems can be resolved.
New update is nice but new issues now.
When I am filling out some forms and I turn the screen off on my iPad then go back in, the previous things I just filled out disappear.
Also, I can’t change navigate through a text anymore. If I mess up, I need to backspace from the end of the text and start over.
- Xodo Technologies Inc.
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Xodo Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.