Yazee is a traditional dice game designed for simple and fast play. A Yazee (5 of a Kind) is 50 points, but a second Yazee yields a bonus of 100 points. Yazee is easy to learn, but difficult to master. Hone your skills using a hint that reveals the optimal choices.
Loaded dice improves your odds of rolling a value of your choosing; it is possible to average nearly 500 points per game with loaded dice.
Use Game Center to track accomplishments and compare your best scores to others around the world. Set player names to keep track of your own high scores and average score on your device.
New in 1.10.2
* Added option to use the roll button to score and roll.
* Fixed issue that could cause a crash for some users using iOS 9.
New in 1.10.1
* Fixed issue that could prevent Game Center from loading.
* Minor bug fixes.
New in 1.10
* Optimizations and updates for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
* For the hint, the optimal expected score and the expected score for the current choice are displayed differently (e.g., "Expected 254.48 - 3.40" means the optimal choice has an expected score of 254.48 and the expected score given the current choice is 3.40 points less).
* Loaded dice is free and installed without an in-app purchase.
* Hint for loaded dice games.
* For a loaded dice game, scoring the dice does not roll the dice for the next turn (this gives the player a chance to select the loaded value before the first roll).
* Share game scores by sending an email with game history in a .csv file.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game for Yahtzee purists
I’ve been a lifelong Yahtzee player and just wanted a simple game I could play on my phone. I tried all of the top Yahtzee games in the App Store and they all had too many ads and I felt pressured to continue playing (rigged) matches to earn money and advance in the game.
This game is exactly what I want, and it should be higher in the App Store. It has a simple and intuitive UI and minimal banner ads (you’re not forced to watch videos between rounds). The algorithm they use for the random dice throws seems pretty accurate.
If you’re looking for multiplayer Yahtzee, this game isn’t for you. But if you’re just looking for an easy, quick way to play Yahtzee by yourself to kill some time, it doesn’t get much better than this.
Better than the “real” thing
Forget the garbage official Yahtzee games on the App Store that bury the actual game in obnoxious distractions. This is the true game, pure and simple, with a bunch of great options to customize the experience (which you’ll probably want to do — the default settings need some tweaks), and no extra junk you don’t need.
I’m 43, and my Yahtzee-loving mom is about to turn 70. We both used to like an official version that wasn’t updated to work with iOS 11. Neither of us can stand what that game has become. I tipped my mom off to this game instead and she took to it immediately!
Pay to remove the ads (it’s worth it, and the developer deserves it) and enjoy.
Clean version of the game
Looking for a Yatzee app, I downloaded a competitor first - one of the top results. I played it for a while, but I got tired of the endless push for tournaments, in-app purchases and constant ads.
Looking for a cleaner version, I found Yazee. I really like it a lot, especially when compared to the other.
Clean graphics; minimum, unobtrusive ads that you can remove with a small purchase; smart features like hints and loaded dice; ability to customize the interface; good statistics screen.
I recommend this application if you are interested in the game itself.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.