The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!
A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?
● An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
● A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
● An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
● Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
● A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
● A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
● Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo
Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.
About Pendulo Studios
About Numeric Pipeline
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
64 bits support
Ratings and Reviews
A shaky start
The ideas behind the story are great, but quite confusingly laid out. The gameplay/adventure puzzling is good, but the controls are wonky. Multiple endings are a great option, but having to play all the way through a somewhat tedious game to get them isn’t very appealing. All in all a good start of a potential series, if mired in some flaws.
Stuck on the save in the beginning.
I have been waiting years...YEARS TO PLAY THIS GAME. I played the lite but at the time didn’t have the money to buy the full game. I forgot about it,,, and recently remembered the awesome game it was. So I decided to purchase it. However I am stuck in the part with the 4 black windows that tell you to chose a window to save your game. It I click a certain spot these symbols show up with an arrow at the bottom right of the screen. But when I click on those symbols they disappear to 4 black windows again. Can someone help me please. I really want to play this game.
Great Game, Morally Flawed
Enjoyed this game but had to axe a human being in the head and one option under carnal acts was beyond acceptable. Not necessary to be so perverse.
The developer, Numeric Pipeline, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Numeric Pipeline
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012-2013 Pendulo © 2014 Numeric Pipeline. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.