Yonks is a day counter app for past and future events, you would like to remember.
Ever wondered how many days have been passed since you were born or since you've been married? How many weeks are left until your next vacation starts or a project must be finished? Are you counting the days since you've started your diet, daily workout or quit smoking? How many hours until a highly anticipated movie opens or the new awesome video game will be released?
Yonks (British slang for "a long time") helps you to keep track of all of these dates and their notable milestones. :)
- Fully customizable counters: Choose between counting minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years and select a custom emoji and color for every counter.
- Milestones: See when a notable milestone occurs (e.g. "When is your 1000 day anniversary?") and add it to your calendar.
- Sortable lists: Order your counters manually, alphabetically, increasing or decreasing by date or by color.
- Notes: Need to remember more than just a date? No problem, just add a custom note to your counter.
- Suggestions: No idea what to add? Yonks has a growing list of popular counters from a variety of categories (holidays, history, sports, movies, games, ...) for you to add with one tap.
- Customizable date and time formats: Just change the date, time and number formats according to your personal preferences.
- Updated some inner workings. Stay safe!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally a Countdown app for me
I’ve always wanted one of these, but never found one that was as easy, intuitive, and fun to use as this one. The suggestions are great to get you started and give you ideas for your own. Love it.
iCloud backup support needed
When this app first came out I added a bunch of great dates to track using it. I had to install the app on a new phone and found the app had none of my dates on it. I see you added import and export support but I think iCloud storage for something like this is pretty important.
Developer Response ,
Hey Jason, thank you for using Yonks and thank you for your feedback. You‘re absolutely right! iCloud sync is definitely planned for a future version, I just didn’t have the time to implement it yet. In the meantime there’s the import/export to transfer your counters manually.
Nice but could be better
This app is really good, nice to use and really easy.
So i would suggest somethings that would make it even better:
•Widget showing one of the countdowns (by choice)
•Notifications if you reached a certain time
• iCloud sync
• and a different app icons to choose from (since this looks a bit girly)
• quick view using 3D/Haptic touch
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Stefan Grund
- 7.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Stefan Grund
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.