Wondering if you should call your doctor? Unsure of how much medicine to give your child? Looking to contact your paediatrician after-hours?
The YOUR PRACTICE app is the result of a partnership between your primary care physician and RemedyConnect. If your primary care physician recommended this app to you, please download the app and choose your practice. This app features:
· A paediatric symptom checker to find out if and when you should call the doctor, including home care advice
· Medicine dosages, so you know how much to give your child, and well-visit guidance on development milestones
· On-demand resources and education about an array of health topics and medical conditions, available in English and Spanish, with easy to use navigation
· Clinical protocols that have been used by medical professionals across the US for nearly 20 years
· Information about what’s going around in your community and access to alerts, news, and updates directly from your provider
· Contact information, locations, and other pertinent information about your doctor’s office
· An encrypted communication platform as well as workflow and collaboration tools for physicians who are RemedyOnCall clients
Simply install the app, search for your doctor’s office, and the content will load directly to your device.
- Introduced new alert sound making it easy to identify the application alerts.
- Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app: cuts down on after hours calls
We have used this app so frequently! It cut down drastically the times we would have wanted to use the after hours “phone a nurse” option. It’s great for identifying exactly is wrong which we used a lot when our kids were infants. Now for our toddlers its so helpful to get to look up correct dosages of medicine by weight! I would 100% recommend to any parent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.