Z Camera is a brand new high quality 4K video camera. It's a small and smart camera. This app helps you to access the Z Camera remotely.
It give you full control of the Z Camera:
- watch the live view of the Z Camera with super low delay
- control the Z Camera to do video record, capture, etc.
- change the Z Camera settings
- playback the content on the Z Camera
- download the content to iPhone and share it with your friend
1. WiFi can be switched in app
2. Add a button to rotate preview
3. Support push stream by SRT
4. Add sharpening function
5. Optimization of assistive tools
6. Add some new LUT files
7. Optimization of other functions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs updates live mode missing
Is there going to be any updates? I see the photos you posted but this current version looks nothing like what your showing. There is no live mode or any option to control the focus. It’s really frustrating.
What’s going on with the new update? The app has never given me any issues until now. I can’t click record via the screen or see the menu options to see recording preferences or audio or anything else for that matter.
The only thing that’s working is the bottom icon options. Not sure if it’s something going on with my equipment because I reset everything and reinstalled everything and it still the same problem. Please fix this.
Thanks ZCAM team.
EDIT: I reinstall the app. It works again.
No playback via app
I used rec709 h.265 and still playback doesn’t work. I can use record to my phone feature but signal is choppy while camera being less than 1ft away so playback from photos comes choppy.
It’s a good camera with excellent image quality however the software needs a lot of work to make this into a great camera
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.