If you want to live a happier, healthier and more balanced emotional life, Zen is the perfect app for you. On Apple's list of 'Best apps of 2016', Zen offers a diverse and ever-growing amount of content and features, such as:
** App Store Best of 2016 **
• Guided meditations on subjects like focus, exercise, and sleep.
• Weekly new Guided Meditations for relaxation, deep sleep, mood improvement, anxiety relief, stress reduction, focus at work and much more.
• Audios and videos for relaxation and meditation.
• Deep sleep music and morning music for positive energy.
• Binaural beats therapy with frequencies for better sex, chakra healing, endorphin release, intelligence boost, mood elevation, among many mindfulness techniques .
• ASMR audios for mental massage, relaxation and deep sleep.
• Mantras for health, love, happiness, deep sleep and anxiety relief.
• Realistic 3D sounds for relaxation. Mindfulness techniques
• A unique mood monitoring feature allowing you to keep track on your emotional status.
• Reflections and inspirational quotes, proverbs and motivation messages.
• 5-10 minutes meditations for a quick mental reset and more help you calm & quiet your mind
• Calm breathing exercises. Inhale peace and exhale the day with simple, guided breathing techniques that are paired with beautiful nature sounds to lull you to sleep.
• Personalized meditation and mindfulness experience
ALL CONTENT AND FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH, SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE.
· Zen has been featured in more than 130 countries and was recently featured by Apple on their official list of ’10 Best Apps of 2016’ on the App Store.
· Zen is available across several platforms (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch) and is a pioneer of the iOS10 iMessage App Store integration.
· Add Mindful Minutes to Apple Health.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Zen offers auto-renewing subscription options: $12.99 per month and $69.99 per year.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Zen subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Zen integrates with the Apple Health app.
Read more about our terms and conditions here: http://www.zenapp.com.br/politica-en.html
We felt in love with the new iOS version made available this week. There are so many new possibilities to be explored.
In this version, we present our first Widgets allowing you easy access to our “Today” tab, best contents, and reflections.
We also explored the world of possibility with wind down. Now you can play your sleep music and playlists without opening the app!
We are happy to announce that your communication with our Customer Success team is more accessible now, made directly through the app. Amazing, right? We hope that you, like us, will enjoy the new version and that Zen will continue to transform us every day.
Did you like the updates? Leave your review!
Have an idea you want to share? Send an email to email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
From its cool-toned welcome screen to its soothing guided meditation, Zen lives up to its title. To help us shrug off stress, it offers inspiring affirmations and restful sounds like "Streams and Critters" and "Paris." For those who want further relaxation (everyone, raise your hands), you can unlock achievements as you explore more in the app.
I recently downloaded this app and signed up for a free trial. Due to some “fluke” in the app, it made me sign up for 2 trial memberships. I immediately freaked out and canceled thinking it would charge me for two memberships etc. so I originally left a pretty scathing review.
This is an amended review as after dealing with their very responsive customer service, they were not only apologetic but they truly showed they care and offered me a very acceptable solution.
Unlike other reviews which are critical for the fact that this app charges for memberships, I completely understand that an app developer needs to make it worth their while to pull together so much content and all the coding involved behind that process, so it is completely understandable that they would charge a fee in my opinion. Furthermore, this app is very inexpensive considering some of their counterparts charge more for an annual membership plus after exploring this app, I realized it contains a ton of FREE content for those who either don’t want to or can’t afford to pay. Points system is also a great idea as it helps keep me accountable for my time spent meditating.
Finally, after using this for a few days and seeing all of the wonderful content it has, I highly recommend this app if meditation is your thing. I plan to renew year after year for the foreseeable future. Thanks Zen/MoveNext, LTD. Can’t go wrong with this one!
Developer Response ,
We are really grateful to have had the opportunity to help you. We are very happy to receive your feedback, we hope that your time using Zen will always be incredible!
meditation for the unconvinced
Today my doctor all but insisted that I begin meditating daily. Here’s what I wrote after my first ever experience with meditation just minutes ago:
My first experience with meditation was nothing short of a life-altering journey! I was overwhelmed with emotion and gained amazing insight in such a short period of time. I was forced to stop and focus on myself. I began to see myself as the fragile, imperfect, yet magnificent, and bright light that I am. Upon seeing myself in this way I immediately knew that my “happiness light” grows brighter in direct correlation to the light I bring to and draw out of others. It sounds so hokey and corny but that was my genuine experience. Thank you for bringing meditation to me in this accessible medium.
Developer Response ,
Namastê! Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zen.🙏💖
- MOVENEXT SERVICOS DE INTERNET LTDA. - ME
- 86.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Zen App Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zen Premium $35.99
- Zen Premium $10.99
- Zen $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.