On the eve of discovering a mathematical cure for cancer, your mentor, Professor Claire Liddy, is murdered.
Fortunately, before she died, the Professor was able to erase many of the plus and minus signs with her bloody hands, saving the cure from falling into the hands of her killers.
Now it is up to you to fill back in the missing parts of the equation and resolve your professor's cure. It's up to you to cure cancer -- AGAIN!
(It's a comedy).
- A completely UNIQUE and ORIGINAL puzzle game!
- Puzzle gameplay that will make you feel and look SMART!
- A thrilling, 80s ACTION MOVIE-inspired storyline!
- Full motion video GREEN SCREEN cinematics! With REAL human ACTORS!
- NO mention of CANDY or CUPCAKES or sweets of any kind in the story at all!
- A variety of different puzzle types and mechanics to keep things FRESH (melting puzzles, number puzzles, and so much more)!
- A Daily Challenge Mode featuring 10 NEW puzzles EVERY DAY!
- Time Trial mode - try to beat your best time on RANDOM PUZZLES!
- Completely INDEPENDENTLY developed and published! (Support your local punk band)!
I ignored my newborn child to make this game, please ignore yours to play it!*
*Note: I worked on the game every night after my son fell asleep, there is nothing more important to me than being a father. That being said, this game is a CLOSE second. Like neck and neck, really.
I listened to your comments and requests, and updated the build with your suggestions!
- The game now (automatically!) saves your progress with every puzzle!
- You can reset a puzzle at anytime by pausing the game!
- You can also skip the cutscenes (though I do hope you'll watch them at least once)!
- I infused the game with even more love and happiness! (By that I mean I fixed some bugs)!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoyable Math Challenge but...
I really enjoy this game. The premise is so easy: add plus or minus signs to get the equations to equal zero. The equations start out easy but become harder and harder progressively. I love the B-rated movie plot. I like the timed challenges (though I don’t do well under pressure...haha). And I love the daily challenges.
But... I despise having to restart a level, including listening to the B-rated movie video prior to where I left off. It would be awesome if this game had a “Save where you left off” option included. I have found a workaround by just leaving the game running in the background; however, when I power down my iPhone so it’s miniature computer can clear its cache, I am stuck with restarting the level again.
I hope the App developer sees this and works to fix this tiny but highly aggravating issue. If he does, I can then easily rate this game five stars!
NOTE: I would also like to have the option to turn on Daily Challenge notifications (badges,sounds,banners). Currently there is no such option.
P.S. Looking forward to more games like this (with Save & Notification options of course!). 🤩
Developer Response ,
Thanks for playing the game, I'm genuinely overjoyed that you like it so much! As for the notes...yup, message received loud and clear! I'm finishing up an update right now that, among other things, allows you to skip the cutscenes (hopefully you'll only use this once you've watched them at least once!), save your progress automatically on each level, and restart a level from the pause menu if you don't get enough stars! I'm planning on submitting it in the next few days, so it should be live soon!!!!!
Fun game for math!
I am enjoying the problem solving aspects and challenges in this game.
What I would love for the developers to include is a way to restart the board and a way to skip cut scenes. If you make a mistake but are a perfectionist the only way to fix it is to start at the beginning of a series which means you need to rewatch the cut scenes several times depending on your proficiency.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the note! I'm finalizing an update that will add saving, resetting puzzles, and skipping cutscenes, those were definitely overlooked features that I should have anticipated people wanting, sorry! Look for the update very soon!
Fun game with an (intentionally) campy story
Fun little math game that puzzles you to push the narrative forward. I hope in the sequel, we get to multiply and decide. If you ever played the card game 24 you’ll probably like this. You have to solve equations with pieces missing. Sometimes the operators and sometimes the numbers. Make everything equal zero, there’s a little bit of sudoku where the equations cross and everything has to line up perfectly.
It’s not a long game, but it’s funny, challenging and never frustrating to the point of throwing your phone or rage quitting.
Developer Response ,
Thanks DJ! I've never actually played that card game, but I'm looking it up now!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sean Kearney
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Sean Kearney
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.