ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
• .maff files (Mozilla Archive Format)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Fix HTML page link issue
• Fix HTML page image loading issue
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
One problem I found..
When converting a video file to .mp3 the minutes of the file increase with the extra minutes being void of content. Please fix this so that the length of the file is correct. other than that, the app if great
This is why people have trust issues...
I have used this app for over a year and a half. As I run a small crafting business, this has helped amazingly to grab files and quickly unzip them, as well as being able to sell my projects in zipped form (as Apple doesn’t allow us to send larger files). I absolutely praised and loved this app for so long, until I tried listing a couple of projects the other day. The app closed out, and upon opening again, EVERY FILE WAS GONE! Nothing has worked to recover these files!
I’ve always gotten frustrated with other apps asking you to create an account, but now I fully understand, and wish that this app would’ve had the option. I’m out so much because of this 😭 I’m now in search of another zip app that has the simplicity and ease of this app, yet won’t fail me.
Cannot use with cellular data
I live in the country, and do not have Internet access. You should really add an option to view my files using cellular data.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Coral Wu
- 16.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012–2020 Langui.net
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.