ZipApp Pro: The Unarchiver 4+
Extractor & document viewer
Designed for iPad
ZipApp is an easy-to-use utility for unarchiving files in .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other formats on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Archiving & Unarchiving:
• unarchive files in .zip/.rar/.7z/.bz2/.tar/.gz and various other archive formats
• unarchive password-protected .zip and .rar archives
• create .zip document from one or more files
• compress a whole directory
• Transfer files via Wi-Fi (FTP & HTTP) / iTunes File Sharing
• Upload multiple files and folders via FTP
• Create/copy/move/rename/delete files and folders
• Open document with other Apps
• Import document from other Apps
• Import document from Email
• Send multiple Email attachments
• Import / export photos
Supported File Types:
• .zip, .rar, .7z, .bz2, .tar, .gz and various other archive file types
• .epub (electronic publication)
• MS Office - .doc, .ppt., .xls, .docx, .xlsx, .pptx
• iWork documents (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
• PDF, HTML, RTF, .mht, Safari webarchives and text files
• High resolution images (.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, etc.)
• Audio and video (.mp3, .acc, .mp4, .mov, .m4v, etc.)
Q: What if my archive is identified as an unknown document?
A: Please rename the document and change the filename extension to .zip or .rar and try again.
• Fix some minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Moving Files Fixed in 4.0.2
The 4.0 update finally fixed that iOS 11 filename sorting bug that has been driving me nuts—only to completely break the ability to move files between folders.
When I triggered move-mode in the app in 4.0, the go-back arrow (in the upper-left corner) was replaced by the "settings" button, and the move-controls toolbar disappeared entirely if I clicked on a visible folder (though they reappeared if I went back to the original folder).
EDIT: The 4.0.1 update fixed Bug 1 (the go-back arrow now appears correctly in move-mode, and the "move toolbar" is still there when I use it), but it *does not* fix Bug 2 (the "move toolbar" still disappears when I click on a sub-folder).
EDIT 2: The 4.0.2 update has now fixed Bug 2. File-moving functionality appears to be fully working now.
Run in the background
Can you update app to run in the background?
Great app but please fix
Amazing app. I use it for many important things. Can you please fix the dark mode? It does not work
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coral Wu
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012–2022 Langui.net
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.