Broadcast from a mobile camera to a Zixi server.
Zixi enables high quality professional grade video streaming using your iPhone/iPad camera.
The application works exclusively with a Zixi Broadcaster, which enables high quality streaming and format conversion to HLS, HDS, MPEG-DASH, MPEG-TS and RTMP, so the live video can be watched on any device, decoded on professional decoder, or published to a CDN.
• Select resolution - up to 4K 60fps on supported devices (iPhone 6 Plus and above)
• View streaming quality and transmission statistics
• Set transmission latency
• Bond WiFi and cellular networks
• Fast upload of video files stored on the device
• Store and Forward support - record while uploading as a file
• Forward RTMP from Zixi broadcaster
• RTMP and RTMPS protocols
• Forward RTMP to YouTube Live
• Tap to focus
• Pinch to zoom
• Advanced video & audio parameters
• HEVC encoding
• Support vertical orientation
• Support custom resolution
• Support 1:1 aspect ratio
Fix compatibility with iOS 8 and 9
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, promising update.
I just updated the app and it crashes at going live when using the new bonding feature. It works fine with no bonding. I hope a fix is released soon.
App makes it dead simple to get lossless video streamed. There is no comparison to using the RTMP method to stream as this app works 100% of the time no matter the signal or speed. One tip is to go ahead and set the latency to the highest setting, 8000ms. While it ads 8 seconds of delay, it will guarantee that the stream is reliable and smooth over cellular.
Can u fix autofocus issue on iPhone X?
Autofocus is smooth on iPhone 7+
On iPhone X, it’s shaking when it’s autofocusing.
Can u fix?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.