Document patient care quickly and easily with ZOLL’s ePCR app. Designed specifically for first responders, ePCR helps you efficiently capture the most critical patient information – at the scene or after you’ve dropped them off. No more writing vitals or times on a glove or arm – just enter them into ePCR with a couple of taps.
The app runs on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch so it’s easy to record patient information from anywhere.
* Collect critical patient data including times, vitals, interventions and signatures
* Tailor the app to meet your specific needs using ZOLL Online
* Send PCRs to your RescueNet ePCR system
* Import data from ZOLL X Series devices to document patient care even faster
* Scan bar codes on driver’s licenses, health insurance cards and medications to ensure accurate information
* Use reverse geo-coding and geo-fencing to quickly enter addresses and timestamps
* Attach images, voice recordings and more to your PCRs
* Automatically generate your narratives rather than typing them in by hand
* Copy addresses so you don’t have to type in the same address multiple times
* Print or email PCRs
What's New in 2.6.7:
· Fixed crash when navigating to Payers screen
· Stop barcode scanner from clearing selected Payer
Ratings and Reviews
So far, it is an Amazing App
I have not used this app in a professional manner yet, as I need the okay from my EMS Director. However I have played with the app and find it to be amazing. It is relatively easy to use and It will definitely save time in the long run. The only down side, (and I understand why) is that you can not delete a PCR once it is created. I played with the app and now am stuck with a few fake PCRs.
I would like to see a place to put the type off O2 measured. Such as RA, NRB... as well as in the gps setting it would be nice to have elevation.
Just Missing a Few Things
As an EMT this is a great electronic care report with the exception that I can't get the interventions to pull up if there are any. This is one of the most important things to document so I am a little disappointed I wasn't able to include any. That said however the range of information available to include in the form is great, as well as the ease at which you can email the results or have it exported to a chosen server. Definitely one of the best apps out there for EMS and first responder use. And the best part? It's free! Overall I'm quite pleased with it and plan on using it off duty and just putting in my detailed interventions in the narrative section at the end of the report.
Would be 5 star if...
For someone who uses Zoll pcr tablet every day, this is not a bad app. However it would be much better if I was able to see the pcr report in "summery" format so to speak. Also would be nice to customize the fields or add interventions. The ability to upload to the pcr tablet used on ambulances would greatly help too.
Zoll is on the right track but a little more programing is needed.
- ZOLL Data Systems, Inc.
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ZOLL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.