Today, 7 billion humans live on our planet.
Over 100 billion lived and died on it in the past.
What if just a tenth of them came back... for us?
A modern hybrid of the classic RTS and modern Tower Defense.
Recruit soldiers, place them on slots and let them shoot incoming waves of zombies by their own.
Manually move soldiers between slots, upgrade slots and soldiers, order supplies,
throw grenades and molotovs, order airstrikes and operate huge bulldozers.
Perfect mix of strategy, tactics and micromanagement.
Earn money on missions and spend them between missions to buy permanent technologies, upgrades, weapons ect.
- 48 missions.
- 5 difficulty modes regular, nightmare, 3 man challenge, TV challenge, Boss Challange.
- 22 types of recruits.
- 150 permanent upgrades between each mission.
- 8 basic enemy types, from shambling creatures, to crawling horrors, to fast predators.
- 2 types of giant mutant zombie bosses for extra action.
- Zombie birds.
- A gun rack of weapons, from trusty .38s, to deadly shotguns, to ultra-accurate sniper rifles.
- High explosives to turn zombies into pink jelly.
- Molotov cocktails to stop zombies with a blazing inferno.
- Heavy vehicles to crush every zombie in their path.
- Laser-activated turrets.
- Devastating airstrikes.
- Tesla towers.
- Supply deliveries.
- Real-time soldier upgrades, recruitment and trading.
- Infinite mode for hardcore players who crave endless excitement.
- Special challenge modes.
- High replayability allows you to complete each mission and return to it as you please, to earn more money and rise your score.
- Full 3D environment, highways, towns and deserts.
– New HNG Cloud Save interface.
– Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
One complaint, then compliment
Playing on iphone 6S, when going to an ad to get free money, my screen blacks out. Easy fix - tap HOME once to exit, then tap icon to reenter program, and ad will usually be at the end. Plus, you still get the free money.
Now, for the compliment. You know how WAY too many games cut down the reward when you replay stages? This game doesn’t do that. GRIND ON, FELLOW GRINDERS!!!
The game is great I’ve played on iPad and pc b4 but just something about this version is all wrong is keeps crashing the sec I start it one day it’ll be completely fine the next can’t even play it I have to delete it n re-download it just to get it to work but even then once I close out of it I have to repeat the entire process it’s just flat out unplayable and I put $$ into it too so this game is a rip and shouldn’t even bother playing it
Good game need to fix it
I haven’t even been playing it for a week and it won’t even let me open the app it will let me on the home screen but then kicks me off you need to fix this bug
- Teresa Dymek
- 202.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- Get $500 000 $3.99
- Lasercut $1.99
- All Commanders $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.