A diary, recording a period of history about a miserable and unimaginable world and a legendary person, has been found by generations of humanity.
In 2013 A.D., resident evil breaks out. Zombies dominate our planet which is becoming bleedy hell. As the only survival citizen, you must kill all the zombies in the world who are trying to attack you. Human's mission lies on your shoulder.
Now you can pick up weapons to fight for human's density, kill the endless zombies.Remember that your primary mission is to survive. Come on! Let's begin the journey to save the world!
In order to kill as many zombies as possible, you must make full use of your resources and earn more coins and crystals. You can buy better weapons and other auxiliary equipments to make yourself more powerful.
- 24 guns you can equip and use;
- 5 roles with different properties you can play;
- 5 skills to improve your ability;
- 4 maps in the game;
- 3 meches can make you the king of the world;
- Various types of zombies, quick, strong, remote attack and powerful boss;
- Different task modes;
- You can earn money in training room which appears after five days;
- You can get extra bonus base on your blood percent when level cleared;
- Various achivements you can reach and obtain the corresponding rewards.
1. Better support iOS7;
2. Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is one of my favorite games, but haven’t been able to download on newer phone since iOS update
Please update this game
It’s been so many years since you first released this game and since you updated it I wish I could play it on my iPad but this game is not compatible with iOS 11 so please developer update this game please because this game has been a instant joy ever since I first played and would really like feel that nostalgia once again
Done on Day 34
Game starts great. Not too much farming needed to get good guns & fun gameplay. Then on day 34 the shield zombies became unkillable (ive tried minigun, MGL, flamethrower, and M4A1). Im guessing a laser gun would kill em but it would cost 20 dollars worth of crystals, and without daily challenges or rewards im just stuck with 1 crystal unable to do anything anymore. And theres no way i'm spending 20 dollars lol
The developer, Ezjoy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shanghai Ezjoy Network CO.,LTD.
- 19.7 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Ezjoy Network
- In-App Purchases
- 15,000 coins & 15 crystals $0.99
- 20,000 Coins $1.99
- 60,000 coins & 50 crystals $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.