Inspired by Left 4 Dead and Alive 4-Ever, Zombies HD is the ultimate mobile first person zombie shooter
#1 iPad Adventure Game!! (Sept 13, 2011)
REMASTERED IN 2017
- Remastered from 480x320 to 1920x1080
- Gameplay now running at native resolution on all devices
- New split screen touch controls with virtual joysticks
- MFI Game Controller support
- Improved shaders
- Improved collision detection and smoother movement of characters
- Use cash to upgrade your speed and other capabilities
- Variety of guns, all upgradeable
- 3 scenes each with 25 increasingly difficult missions
- Unique types of zombies: Crawlers, walkers, runners, tanks, poppers, jumpers, jumping tanks, and even pygmy zombies.
- Leaderboards and achievements using Game Center
- Realtime shadows
- Normal mapping, detail mapping
- Freedom to move anywhere in the 3D environment
- 3D Audio (best played with headphones)
- 7 spooky and exciting background music tracks
- Analog stick to move,hold and drag in lower right to aim and shoot at the same time. Swipe anywhere else to rotate camera.
Use the gyroscope to aim if your device supports that!
Send suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Fixed bug that prevented you from switching weapons without a controller
Ratings and Reviews
Poor performance on iPad 2
This game has a horrible graphics problem. Runs very poor on iPad 2 even with all apps closed and the graphics turned down. The game is very repetitive and also has a few glitches. One being when you reload you lose the current ammo in the magazine. Second, the smallest demons don't give you money. Third, the pistol is stronger per bullet than every gun but the mini gun. I don't believe this game should cost more than .01 but realistically $.99.
This game is awesome the graphics are perfect, the controls are a little bit hard at first but get easier as you play. The gameplay is so fun and addicting. For those who have complained about poor graphic performance are obviously very picky and used to stunning console graphics. I mean it looks very good especially for being a app not a console game. I hope they add some more maps and weapons even though they have PLENTY of them, and also maybe a campaign or co-op multiplayer
Far from it's claim
This game said it is "inspired" from l4d. This may be true but plays nothing like it. The whole time playing this game I felt as if I was trying to work around it's sluggish controls, poor graphics, awe full gameplay, and lack of excitement. If you want the real zombie l4d experience just play the real thing.
- Chris Egerter
- 114 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Copyright 2017 Rocking Pocket Games
- In-App Purchases
- $5000 Zombie Cash $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.