It's good to be bad, but sometimes those pesky heroes make it harder than it should be. They're always trying to steal your magical gems of power and carry them off, just because you're an evil overlord who's razed a village or ten in your time. Luckily, you can build towers to house demons, orcs, and the undead, each with their own powerful upgrades, to turn those no-good do-gooders into ash before they reach your treasure. Sure those so-called heroes might have paladins and angels and ninjas and more on their side, and they're willing to come after you day and night... but you've got your wits. Oh, and the ability to call down a massive meteor with a snap of your fingers is always handy, too.
· Hours of gameplay, including Night Mode - where the darkness is against you!
· 21 levels to spread dismay and panic
· Variety of towers that evolve from 3 basic types as the Evil gets stronger
· 30 mighty skills to learn and master
· 50 badges - must-have for any evil Overlord
· Evilopedia, also known as The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, is included
· A special guest - Black Market Goblin - offers you powerful spells
- 64-bit support
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Game hay 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Good Job :3
Game phòng thủ rất hay 👌
- GameClub Inc.
- 318.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © IriySoft
- In-App Purchases
- Set of Skulls 22.000đ
- Heap of Skulls 109.000đ
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.