Hour of Code - Adventure Planet
• 10 free learning missions for beginners as you to experience the exciting coding puzzles
• Teaching plans and worksheets are available for in-class teaching
Coding Galaxy is an award-winning learning solution designed for K–12 students to develop computational thinking skills and get familiar with concepts in coding and innovative technologies. With engaging lessons, learning games and projects for 21st century technology education, we foster and shape next generation innovators. Coding Galaxy - Computational Thinking learning series has been qualified by Education Alliance Finland, recognized by SIIA CODiE Award, Asia Smart App Awards and Hong Kong ICT Awards. As a passionate team in education, we will continue to enhance teaching and learning with technologies
Coding Galaxy is a platform for learning computational thinking, designed for students aged 5 or above. The complete teaching package includes learning software, unplugged activities, teaching plans and tools, and learning reports.
The course content is designed and written by experienced teachers and educational technology specialists, integrating learning design and curriculum from across the globe, including Europe, America and Asia. Through over 200 missions and a variety of learning activities, the course develops students with problem-solving, critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
With the comprehensive teaching package, the teacher will deliver quality lessons of these skills and knowledge of the 21st century with ease, fostering the next generation of talents.
1. Develop computational thinking skill and problem-solving skills (Induction and deduction, Decomposition, Pattern Recognition, Abstraction, Algorithmic Thinking, Testing and Debugging)
2. Master basic computer science concepts: Sequence, Looping, Conditional Logic, Function, and Parallelism
3. Broaden essential life skills with the 4Cs (Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, Creativity) and leadership skills
- More than 200 missions
- AR-assisted Learning
- Multiple Learning modes (Self-Learning, Collaborative and eSports mode) for different learning environments
- Scaffolding learning process with in-game instructions and hints
- Engaging learning experience with adventurous storyline and heroic tasks
- Users performance tracking
- In-app learning report
- Well aligns with the International Computer Science Education Standard, by building up fundamental computational thinking skills
- Bug fixing
- Performance enhancement
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.