Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. – Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you're up to or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express yourself and connect with friends
- Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on feed and Stories.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn more about your interests
- Take a look at IGTV for longer videos from your favourite creators.
- Become inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I have invested a lot in my Instagram account and i trusted the app for keeping my memories safe. A month ago my account was disabled and I appealed as this was a mistake. I have been sending almost 10 pictures to verify my ID. Was told my issue was resolved. But up until now i am still unable to log into my account. I need my pictures and communication. Instagram helps me cope as it is full of positive people i can communicate with. Now they do not answer my emails. I have requested help with another email address but i keep getting generic messages regardless of me having gone prior the process of appeal and being told my issue has been resolved. Very disappointed on how I’ve been handled. Very ineffective customer service.
Probably best app 👍🏻
I absolutely think that Instagram is a great app the new GIFS are amazing but i think that things should take a shorter time to download when using stickers or GIFS. Instagram should be able to use for any one over the age of 10 because this is such a well made app and i see there has been a lot of thought gone into it. This is a good app to use. To express any emotions on pictures where you can post what you like and know one can tell you i its not a good pic or not. This app is wonderful i think people are lucky to have this because it is so well made and done i truly think this is a good app
Folders of photos and cropping
I love Instagram and I use it regularly as a form of self-expression. However, there is one small aspect that frustrates me. When I am posting multiple images at once they all get automatically cropped to the same sized as the first photo in the series. This means that I cannot post horizontal and vertical pictures in the same series or the images get cut off. This is further exacerbated by the fact that when I try to edit the images in the series individually they zoom in even further and I can not zoom out to show a little more of the picture.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 188.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.