Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math education app on the planet. Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave or just offline, core Photomath is always available, because data matters.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Technology is now so advanced we can take photos of our maths work. Photomath u have done a great job at this app... this is literally a life saver! Yeah sure it does have some complications with some sums but I am able to over look it and just ask my teacher.
It’s it also possible to have different ways in which I can solve the sum... sometimes it’s wrong and it’s not supposed to be calculated that way...
Thank u very much Photomath 🙏🔥🔥🔥
Best Math App Ever!
..and I’m not over exaggerating. It helped me through my hardest math exam yet. And compared to all the other apps this one is definitely the best. No ads, shows all the steps and always reads the math on the camera correctly even if you have a terrible handwriting.
Methods are difficult and unnecessary
The solving ability of this app is undoubtedly amazing however, in terms of explaining and methods it uses are not tailored to how most people are taught or understand. Instead it is more of a reprentation of how a coded computer program would solve the problem... Since it is a computer coded program this is understandable but, it would be a big improvement if the explanations would be more tailored to human understanding and school curricula.
- Photomath, Inc.
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photomath Plus R164.99
- Photomath Plus R969.99
- Photomath Plus (1 month) R329.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.