Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
Take a Snap, add a caption or fun effects, then send it to your best friends.
• Snapchat opens right to the camera so you can share the moment in seconds.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji, and even play games with your face!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Follow your friends and watch their daily Story.
• Watch breaking news, original Shows, and community Stories — made just for your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Create Stories from your favorite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility, and more!
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera, or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!
* Refreshed ghost icon
Ratings and Reviews
So it works fine but when I get a notification saying I have a chat/new snap then I go to my chats but the it says “sorry you don’t have any Snaps 😭” so the only way I can chat to my friends is by clicking in the right corner “new chat” but then it still doesn’t show up on my chat page so this gets annoying cause I need to go into the person to see if they opened my snap and also when I get a notification and open Snapchat then I have to remember who I got a snap from because the notifications disappear so then I have to go in everyone’s chat to see if they snapped me and by the stories it then says I don’t have any friends so the only way I can see a friend’s story is by clicking on their profile... I don’t know if it’s just a glitch on my phone like maybe I should delete Snapchat and then redownload but I’m kinda scared that maybe my streaks would disappear then
App crash and Chats not refreshing
So I’ve had Snapchat for a good number of years now and this is the fifth time this has happened in a week.
I’ll be replying to my friends and suddenly the app will crash, once opening it again and going back to my chats, half my recent conversation would be deleted. On top of that, my friends would tell me they’re replying to me but nothing will come through on my side.
Whatever this bug is, I hope you fix it quickly :(
Very great app and all that, but why, oh lord please can somEBODY EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU MADE THE BORDER THICKER?! It is not pleasing to the eye and I want to yeet myself off a cliff every time I see it.
I have had a serious phone addiction for the past 2 years, and I would like to thank you, for the first time ever I am switching my phone off and locking it away for a few days just so I don’t have to see your logo, even if it means I lose streaks!
Otherwise it’s a very fun app, I love the filters and doing streaks is so fun!
- Snap, Inc.
- 290.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Snap Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Geofilter R99.99
- Geofilter R139.99
- Geofilter R1,699.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.