Get faster with science-backed training from TrainerRoad. Every indoor workout a rider completes using the TrainerRoad app is based on power and calibrated to their personal fitness level. Along with a vast library of structured workouts, cyclists get access to training plans that tell them exactly what to do to achieve their unique fitness and race goals. It’s power-based training in its most sophisticated and guided form.
What you get when you sign up for TrainerRoad:
• Live performance data that guides you while you train
• Access to a library of structured power-based workouts
• A Career page to track your progress & view critical ride data
• Science-backed training plans designed to help you achieve your specific cycling goals.
• All plans are custom created by Level I USAC certified coach Chad Timmerman
TrainerRoad memberships are $19.95/month or $189/year. Sign up now at www.trainerroad.com.
Equipment to Get Started Training with Power
TrainerRoad is compatible with the majority of trainers and training devices on the market. To get started training with power, riders can choose from one of three convenient training setups. To check if your equipment is compatible with TrainerRoad, visit the Equipment Checker at https://www.trainerroad.com/equipment-checker.
Have a question for us? We’re here to help!
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
• iPad: Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iOS 9.0 or greater
• ANT+ requires a Wahoo ANT Key. Other ANT+ dongles will NOT work at this time. iPhone 5 or newer and iPad Mini, Air and newer also requires an Apple lighting to 30 pin adapter for the Wahoo ANT key.
- Fixed a problem with Ramp Tests sometimes not updating FTP.
- Fixed a problem with Sync and the Analyze Ride button.
- Changed the way navigation interacts with iPhone 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Farai Dalu - triathlete
Started using TR in Nov 2018 and have seen massive improvements in the sport. Si started with an FTP of 190W and 7months down the line I’m at 269W. Not only have I improved on the cycle, my run and swim is also getting strong, thanks to the TR tips. I’ve moved to over 75% indoor training because of the benefits of TR and each workout is explained in details. Thanks to TrainerRoad and doing my first IM70.3 World Champs because of TR.
I absolutely love TrainerRoad. The workouts are targeted and focused on the building blocks to teach your peak at exactly the right time.
I’ve used at least 3 other power based workout apps/programs and none are as complete and tailor made.
Love, love love TrainerRoad. Thank you Kelly Taylor for the trial month I’m signing up next week!
Great training app
I make use of Zwift as a second option , but enjoy trainer road as its seems to be a more structured training program , which I need as I’m looking at progressing my cycling from social to more of a speedster , not elite though, yet 😎
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.