TrainingPeaks is the perfect fitness app for triathletes, cyclists, runners, from beginner to elite. Whether your goal is to complete an IRONMAN, run a half marathon, or finish a Gran Fondo, our app will help you achieve your best result.
TrainingPeaks is compatible with over 100 apps and devices. Plus, the Auto Sync feature lets you easily sync your workouts from devices like Garmin, MyFitnessPal, Suunto, Wahoo Fitness, and others.
Monitor Your Training:
• Access all of your workouts while on the go
• Track your fitness progress with easy to use charts and graphs
• Keep track of your training stats like power, speed, distance, and more
• Add metrics like weight and sleep to get a full picture of your training
• View time spent in training zones for power, heart rate, and pace for every workout
• See peak values for every workout and over time
• Track equipment usage
• Plan your workouts in advance from your iPhone or iPad
• Create your season Annual Training Plan
• Target your perfect build and taper with the Performance Management Chart
• Communicate with your coach via post activity comments
• Use the Advanced Search Option to find any workout
• Create custom intervals to view specific data
• Create a workout library to quickly create training schedules
The Premium subscription is available through Apple In-App Purchases. The one month Premium subscription is a one time payment of $19.99. The one year Premium subscription is a one time payment of $119.99.
Trusted Partner of:
IRONMAN, USA Cycling, USA Triathlon, British Cycling, British Triathlon, Cycling Australia, Cannondale-Drapac, USTFCCCA, and others.
- Fixed an issue with entering specific durations
- Fixed bug that caused peak selection to not stay selected
Ratings and Reviews
Best training planner
If you are serious about following a structured training plan or if you are working with a coach then this app is the way to go. You and / or your couch can plan a program of multiple training types around goal events or fitness targets. I enjoy the added metrics provided by Training Peaks and the ability to communicate easily with my coach using the app. One of the really useful features is the ability to load structured workouts onto a supported watch (I use the Garmin Fenix 5X). This means that track sessions or other workouts with repeats gets loaded on your watch and it keeps track of the repeats and the interval targets such as distance, time , heart rate, etc for you.
There is no better way to communicate with your coach than through training peaks. My coach is thousands of miles away and he can see exactly what I’m doing.
You can easily and seamlessly see your training progress. In addition I
it’s so easy to upload workouts through Garmin Connect. This enables you to see exactly what your training load is.
The only word of caution is the fatigue indicator isn’t accurate unless you use a heart rate monitor. The fitness for running is also lower than the true figure if you prefer to run without a heart rate strap.
Mobile App could be better
From a coaching point of view - the app don’t allow to change pace or intervals when it was designed on the desktop version.
Sometimes a coach needs to adjust a wrokout on the go - as an athlete might have gotten sick or are pressed for time, etc. only option at the moment is to delete or do minor tweaks to a specific workout.
- Peaksware, LLC
- 91.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 TrainingPeaks, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Premium Subscription R299.99
- One Year Premium Subscription R1,799.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.