Don’t miss another opportunity to save some cash. Get started in under two minutes!
Your spending, credit score and chance of approval – all in the palm of your hand and all for free!
Featured on: Channel 7 News, Sunrise, News.com.au, Yahoo! Finance, Media Week and The Carousel.
The Finder app is jam-packed with cool features that can help you take control of your money:
- We’ll categorise your spending and compare it to previous months to show you where you can save cash.
- You’ll get your full credit report for free, forever (thanks to our partnership with the largest credit bureau in the world, Experian). We’ll even update your credit file for you every month.
- Know your chance of being approved for a credit card or personal loan before you apply.
We’re Finder. We’ve been helping people make smarter money decisions for over 10 years. Over 2 million Aussies visit our website to find ways to save money every month.
Free credit score, forever
- Get your credit score for free right in the app.
- See your updated credit file every month (without lifting a finger).
- Receive alerts for changes to your credit report, as well as handy tips on how to improve it.
Know your Chance of Approval** before applying
- Need a credit card or personal loan? We’ll tell you your chance of being approved before you apply**
- Save time by applying for products you’re more likely to get approved for
- Stop unnecessarily hurting your credit score by applying for credit cards or loans you won’t be approved for
- Understand your borrowing power and plan for the future
Spend tracker and analytics
- Categorise your spending so it’s easier to track.
- Compare the history of your spending to find ways to save cash.
- View your main areas of spending.
- Take control of your spending habits.
Money tracking across all accounts
- Get the whole picture all in one place. You can connect these accounts*:
- Transaction accounts
- Savings accounts
- Credit cards
- Super funds
- Term deposits
- Home loans
- And more
Find better deals and get insights
- We search through our large database to help you find better deals on your credit card, home loan, savings accounts and more.
- We’ll tell you if there’s a better deal out there and how much money you could save.\
Find out your cash position
- Do you know how much cash you really have?
- Get a quick snapshot of your cash position.
- See how it’s changed over the past 30 days.
Subscriptions and bills in one place
- Budget better with a handy breakdown of your recurring expenses.
- See what bills you regularly pay and how much you’re paying.
The Finder app was developed for Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121; Australian Credit Licence 385509; CAR 432664). Please visit finder.com.au to read our Credit Guide and Financial Services Guides.
Finder compares many, but not all, available products and providers. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Before deciding to apply for a product, review the product’s terms and conditions, and consider whether the product is right for you. If you are unsure, seek professional advice.
* Australian accounts only.
** Finder’s chance of approval is an indication of your likelihood of approval for a loan. It’s not a guarantee of approval. Ultimately, the lender has the final say on whether you’re approved or not.
Happy new year!
Silly season is finishing up so it’s time to buckle down again and make your money work harder for you. The crew at Finder have polished things up and made some enhancements to our notifications - we wouldn’t want you to miss a thing!
As always, if you have feedback or you spot something amiss, just swipe right to left using two fingers in the app or drop us a line via email@example.com. Nothing makes us happier than hearing from our members.
P.S. We have two new features in the works and the waitlists are filling up fast! Have you secured your spot yet?
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app. It's the best thing, and I am obsessed with looking at it. I love watching my credit score change and I love having all of my accounts in the one convenient place. I would love if on the Connected Accounts panel at the bottom it would show you me a net position of all of my accounts. This would be awesome, and it would help give me and others an overview of how close we are to the possibility of parking off debt and/or just what our net worth is. Besides this, the app is fantastic.
Developer Response ,
Jackboy! thank you so much for your excellent review. We love this app too (I'm a bit obsessed!) and we're working on making it even better. Did you know you can now connect your super and investment accounts? Stay tuned for more updates from next week! At your service, Fred Schebesta, Founder, Finder
Who doesn’t like saving money??
Super easy to use! After connecting my accounts I had a notification to check if I was getting the best deal for my health insurance, something that I hate shopping around for. Also like the coupon codes ;)
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the review!
It's great hear you were able to get a better deal on your health insurance using the app. We now have energy savings insights you should check out - just update to the latest version in the app store! Thanks again!
Really great ...so far. Want more....
Really clean. Easy to use. Had a recommendation for savings within the first few days.
The product search is handy and so are the tips, but they’re almost too diverse. I’d like to see them more personalised.
Developer Response ,
Hi JSicarii, thanks for your review, we really appreciate it and glad you love our app! We're working really hard to make it a more personalised service. Stay tuned for upcoming versions!
At your service,
Fred Schebesta, Co-founder, Finder
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.