Parking made easy
- Find parking in seconds with the JustPark iPhone and iPad apps - wherever and whenever you need it
- Choose from the best options, including 20,000+ reservable parking locations
- Enjoy peace of mind with information on availability, restrictions and directions
- Reserve and pay for your space via the app, for an even easier experience
Bigger, better choice
- Millions of spaces to choose from, including 20,000+ reservable locations
- Off-street parking (car parks, driveways & private spaces)
- On-street parking (meters, free and restricted parking zones)
- Find the most suitable space, for every journey you make
Peace of mind
- View real-time availability information for all parking options
- Reserve a guaranteed space for maximum peace of mind
- Easy extensions, handy reminders, re-booking in a few taps
- Enjoy a stress-free journey without worrying about parking
- Find, reserve and pay for JustPark spaces via the app
- Pay via card, PayPal or Apple Pay in seconds
- Simple instructions and directions straight to your space
- Save time with our easiest parking experience ever
The Parking App
- The highest-rated parking app available
- The most 5* and least 1* app reviews
- Trusted by over 1.5 million drivers across the UK
- 96% average score from 500,000 customer reviews
An award-winning service
- Winners British Parking Awards 2017
- Winners Crowdcube App of Year 2015
- Named in WIRED’s 10 Hottest Startups 2015
- Winners Richard Branson’s VOOM 2015
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for using the JustPark app.
This release offers new users a better checkout experience through a brand new, fast and seamless registration experience.
If you experience any issues with this release, please let us know at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Parking the easy way
I like this app that lets me park easily I work in London and occasionally I need to park for various jobs so use this app I can find a drive it tells me whether it’s big enough for my car sometimes I will be using a larger van and it also tells me where the space is big enough I have used another app before but I’ve been let down by people who have lied about the spices car is already parked or actually not big enough for my vehicle are use this app recently I’m driving up to Leicester to watch a football match I tried NCP car parks but they lied about how close they were to the football ground this app got me within 10 minutes of the football ground perfect spice or use was big enough it was off-road especially when you know parking is going to be difficult price is shown he can choose what you wanna pay but againI will be using this app in the future tell me which we going on a full bed lunch already put that dog last week
I have been using JustPark for a couple of years, I find it easy to use, and the best news is I can find convenient, well priced spaces to park. From private spaces to well known car parks, LOTS to choose from at very reasonable prices. Very convenient as also when in a car park -got no change? Pay with JustPark, convenient email confirmations and receipts. Quick, easy and CONVENIENT. In a car park yesterday, parked next to a meter (bizarrely) lady came over to use, I said I was not using as I was just paying via JustPark, she said “Poor you”... Why?? Why would you want to scrabble for change... oh BEST IT, out in town, Meyer ticking... EXTEND PARKING, don’t have to walk 2 miles back to car park!A few clicks later-extended! Result!
Why would you not use this app? 😂
Worst app ever
So on holiday in Dorset and all of the car parks you can pay using this app, great I thought. 1st time I try to use I get a message saying that my car isn’t my car and would not let me book. Emailed support who confirmed issue with the app and an update would be out, which to be fair it was later that day. So the next day we are somewhere else and this time the app does work, I book and pay for parking, it confirms and I even get an email confirmation. BUT 2 hours after parking there I get an email saying there was a problem with my payment and my booking is cancelled, what? I check ApplePay which confirms payment made and it is also showing on my online bank statement already, so no issues at my end. Again I email support and get told that they are having problems processing payments and I should receive a refund within the next 4 days so can I please re-book and pay again for the time I had parked earlier that day. Really? So pay again when their systems aren’t working despite already being debited and before any refund comes back? Sorry money back 1st as until that happens I have paid for my parking and good luck trying to issue a parking ticket!
Developer Response ,
Hello there, I am sorry to hear you've had issues with our app. We previously found a bug in our app relating to the problem you'd experienced. Apologies for any inconvenience caused but the issue should be now fixed.
- JustPark Parking Ltd
- 88.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JustPark
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.