The Saba Parking UK app provides seamless account management and optimised customer experience, the app is now available to download/update.
With over 600 car parks in the UK, the Saba Parking UK app is the easiest and simplest solution to parking. Find and save your favourite car park, choose the date and time of your stay, select a vehicle and pay with one of the credit/debit cards in your account. It’s that easy!
The Saba Parking UK app will allow you to:
- Create or log-in to your account
- Choose to park now and pay, book parking in advance or purchase a season ticket
- Simple, purchase process
- Add a favourite car park to your account, to help you park on-the-go
- An increased product range of short stay and season ticket products for you to choose from
- Manage your account either in the app or the website www.sabaparking.co.uk
- Add or edit credit cards and vehicles details to your account when you need them
- View all your current, upcoming and historic parking activity, whether booked via the website or the app
Various bugs have been squashed to improve performance.
We have also included some new features:
- If you have a promotion code, you can view active codes via My Account
- At locations that allow Late Pay, you can now pay for dates in the past.
- Select a default card for payments making purchasing even simpler.
Ratings and Reviews
Not so bad
My experience of parking apps has not been good so last year when I read previous reviews about this one I didn’t bother to download it. But now I am forced to because the parking company no longer let us pay by phone. I have to say though that my experience of using the app so far has been good. I haven’t experienced the problems other users have complained about, e.g. being logged out and then excessive time waiting for it load back up. I go into the app in the morning and I am always still logged in. A few clicks and I have paid. I can’t figure out how to store my favourites so that I don’t have to search for my location and product (maybe I need to do that via the website?).
Developer Response ,
Hi aceface321, Thank you for your feedback.
Regards, the team at Indigo.
If only it worked ... again
Yes, I have also been hit hard by an app that doesn’t work and also is governed by small print that you have to read very carefully or you will get penalised.
I paid what I thought was the right amount, but later than I should as the app didn’t work when I initially tried. My fine was >6000% of what I didn’t pay. I appealed and then re-appealed as I felt I had acted in good faith... this process is also obscure and is meant to be independent, but there is little indication that it is... I did the second appeal assuming that if I lost, the fine would remain at a 6000% increase of what I didn’t pay, but it has increased with no warning, no invoice to. +12,500% increase on the 80p I inadvertently underpaid... apparently they are under no obligation to send you an invoice or any paperwork regarding this.
Be very very careful with this app, pay at the machine, keep all invoices, be very careful, I feel harassed and bullied by this whole process... just awful.
If only it worked!
My expectation is that all free apps have some minor issues. This app charges 20p a day for using it therefore as a minimum requirement I’d expect it to allow me to park and pay. Too much to ask? You know being a parking app :(.
For 18 months used the machines at St Albans station then decided to bite the bullet and cough up 20p a day extra. Worked quite well for 2 weeks and now had an error message for a further 2 weeks. Uninstalled and reinstalled but still not working.
As a consequence of joining the 21st century the first day it failed I tried all morning to pay then started to panic and called the customer service at Indigo. The rudest person EVER on the phone told me to pay for the afternoon and expect a fine for the missed hours. Amazing right?
Anyway back to paying on site and looking forward to paying the fine. Coincidence? You decide how much indigo make from hard working folk like me!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Park Indigo
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Park Indigo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.