Pay & Display car parks are part of every day life. But the biggest inconvenience of using them is not having the correct money or having to return to your vehicle to extend your stay.
With MiPermit (at supported car parks) you can pay for your parking without paying in cash or needing to display a physical ticket on your vehicle. And now at selected locations you can pay for your EV charging at the same time.
Core Features & Benefits:
- Cashless Pay & Display parking
- ApplePay support
- EV Charging at selected locations
- Free membership for all customers*
- Pay for parking without registering for an account
- Get SMS reminders for when your parking will expire
- Extend your stay without returning to your vehicle
- Pay for parking up to 7 days in advance***
For more information please visit the MiPermit website.
* Please note that membership is free using the extended online service and this iPhone application but all parking and processing fee’s are still applicable which may vary between parking locations.
** MiPermit and can only be used in the UK. Please see www.mipermit.com for details.
*** Paying in advance of arrival at a location does not reserve a parking bay
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Possibly the best app I’ve downloaded
This app is awesome. First found out about it when wanting to park and not having any change and our main town car park not having the ability to pay by card. Yes….Take note OSWESTRY TOWN COUNCIL, SHROPSHIRE!!!!! I mean, in this day and age! Really. Not even a card option????? It’s 2021. Anyway, rant over. Looked on side of ticket machine and saw I could pay by MiPermit app. Downloaded. Never looked back. What’s do great about this app it that you can extend your parking through the app, providing you have data available. Awesome idea. Never need change again in that car park. Admittedly, MiPermit may not be compatible or available in some car parks but this is in use at my town centre car park so definitely get use out of it. Note to everyone. If no change or card option, look in sides of machines or notices for paying by app, text or phone. Thanks MiPermit for an ace app!!!!
Great, could be better
This is an extremely useful ap which I have used for 3 days now but can I suggest a couple of improvements.
1. The parking we are using is a) daily tariff or b) overnight. There appears no ability to extend parking into the next tariff whilst you have valid parking unless you “park again “ with a start time of when your current parking ends. Would be much better if the extend feature would mirror this.
2. Text reminder to arrive BEFORE you run out of parking. Mine came after it had expired (could be a delay in receiving so maybe needs sending earlier)
3. Email (or text) confirmation parking was successful.
That aside. A great, useful ap
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your feedback, I've passed this on to the development team in the hope that these improvements can be included in a future release.
Baldy man player try using it for 2 1/2 years see how you feel then I take it you’re not a resident every resident I’ve spoken to H the new system is worse than having to go into the parking shop and buy permits is set up in such a way that you can’t pay for just one days parking because you are forced to purchase two hourly permits when there are nine hours that need to be paid for so you lose an hour every day you’re not allowed to purchase more than a certain number of permits you’re forced to buy visitor permits when you’re actually a resident so horrendous situation that needs to be sorted the traffic wardens and militants I’ve seen them watch people get out of a car only to put a ticket on it exactly 5 minutes later I was given a ticket even though I was standing there with a valid permit in my hand because it wasn’t in the vehicle they said it didn’t apply so I put it in the vehicle and I continued to write out the ticket. A terrible system designed to screw the motorist and the resident as per usual the Worthing Council
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chipside Ltd
- 13.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © MiPermit Ltd