Apollo has been the pioneer in world-class healthcare in India. We have been touching lives for over 35 years and now, bringing Apollo’s care, empathy and quality into the digital space will let us touch lives no matter where they are.
* 24x7 Doctor: Start anywhere, end anywhere! We ensure 24x7 Doctor availability within 15 minutes of booking for you, getting rid of long queues and wait times. with prioritized slots as well as making follow-up consultations an ease. Want to visit the doctor in-person first and follow up online through video/audio/chat later? No problem! Start anywhere, end anywhere, and your information will always be up-to-date for you and your doctor.
* Honest Meds: Get medicines delivered in less than 3 hours, no matter where you are, because of Apollo’s largest network of pharmacy outlets. You can directly follow through with medicine purchases immediately after your consultation in one click.
* Tests on-the-go: Online test booking: Similar to medicines, order your tests for a home pick up or visit the nearest Apollo Hospital to get health checks done with one click after your consultation!
* Health Records: An integrated platform to store all health records being generated physically or digitally across the Apollo ecosystem, for each consumer on the app
* The Apollo 247 app’s Diabetes Management offering empowers users to live healthy and normal lives. The App integrates with HealthKit APIs and other fitness/medical devices to capture user health data pertaining to physical activity and vital parameters. Caregivers use this information to correlate users’ lifestyle aspects with metabolic conditions; understand correlations and patterns; and advise them to modify specific aspects of their care paths. We access our users’ health data on explicit consent from them, and accord the highest levels of privacy and security in our environment.
Issues fixed in this release
* Sometimes deeplinks did not work.
* You can call nearby Apollo pharmacy store through the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Review of medical treatment on line
I had on line booking with dr Sandeep Guleria on 20. May at 3.15 pm . While booking was smooth but upload of prescription and test reports was very difficult task. Till my consultation test reports was not uploaded. However I sent reports n prescription on his mobile on WhatsApp which helped for dr to provide medicines etc. also while consultation i was not able to see dr but able to hear his voice. Dr was able to see me. Prescription could be uploaded to me . But getting receipt was equally challenging task. I am happy finally today I could get receipt on my email. Pls note sr citizens like me may not be good at internet and hence problem. Hand holding is must which can make process simple and patient friendly. Thanks and regards. A k bansal
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your review! Same has been shared with the respective teams. If you have any suggestions on how we could improve and enhance your user experience, please don't hesitate to share them with us. You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you.
Bad experience, Payment deducted but booking not done
Very bad experience since yesterday. I booked a schedule for appointment, made payments but appointment not booked. I received all messages for payment deduction. Have complained twice through their app but no response yet. Finally have to book appointment again by making another payment. There is no response to get refund for first booking amount which deducted from my account.
I have mailed all the details to the email id given with messages as well as screenshot. Kindly look into it asap.
Developer Response ,
Dear Jayshree. Thanks for being an early believer of the Apollo 24/7 app. Ideally, the issue that you are facing should not have happened. Let's get this sorted right away! Send us a screenshot/details of the error you are facing at email@example.com. Once we hear from you, we will be able to address your issue quicker.
NEVER ORDER FROM APOLLO PHARMACY-they just block your order with no option to cancel and refund
It’s been long almost a month that I placed my order with apollo pharmacy but haven’t gotten the delivery done yet plus there is no option to cancel the order neither is any customer service team available to assist on this issue. They aren’t delivering the medicine nor are they allowing to cancel and refund. Never ever order from apollo web and mobile app. The service is not up to the mark and nor do they bother to share any update with their customers. How can they even take the ownership of fulfilling such an essential need when they aren’t even equipped with resources to be able to do that. This is violation of essential commodities act.
Rather would suggest to Order from Netmeds they are processing orders quite faster and delivering them to your doorstep.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We are extremely sorry that we failed to fulfil your medicine order. This could have happened due to multiple reasons such as staff shortage, medicine availability, etc. We are trying our best to fulfil our orders and hope to serve you soon! If you have any issues that need to be fixed, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
- 205.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.