Fi Money - Save & Invest Smart 4+
Saving, investing, and more.
epiFi Technologies Private Limited
Open a zero-balance Savings Account online in under 3 mins! Use Fi’s cool features to get better with your money — track your expenses, maximise your savings, automate payments & invest in commission-free Mutual Funds. You don’t need 50 apps to manage your money. All you need is Fi!
Fi is a one-stop financial services app that comes with a zero-balance account savings account! It provides everything from hassle-free UPI Payments to a sleek VISA Debit Card with zero FOREX charges. Now, powered by RBI-approved tech, you can also connect your other bank accounts to Fi to see a combined balance & transaction history. Think of it as money management 2.0 for a generation of digital natives.
Why try Fi?
It’s an exciting alternative to complex traditional money management.
*Money insured upto ₹5 lakh
*No minimum balance
*Zero FOREX markup
*No hidden fees
*Withdraw from any ATM
*24/7 Friendly customer support
Make sense of your money instantly
- Get all your personal finance questions answered by Ask Fi, your intuitive finance assistant.
- With thoughtful & non-intrusive nudges, Fi encourages you to build better money habits.
- Categorise your daily, weekly & monthly expenses to find out where your money went.
- Fi’s Smart Statements tell you just what you need to know — in plain English.
Get rewarded for saving money
- FIT Rules: Set fun rules that automatically save for you.
- SIP 2.0: Automate investments into Mutual Funds daily, weekly or monthly.
- Use Fi regularly to make smart financial decisions, grow your wealth & earn curated rewards while doing so.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees, but with Fi, you’ll discover the joy of growing ‘Money-Plants’.
You spend smarter, not lesser
- Create AutoSave, AutoPay & AutoInvest rules as you go.
- Smart Deposit: A flexible way to save — designed around you & your goals.
- Instant money transfers: Fi Protocol works out the best mode with zero transaction charges.
- Fi will auto-create a unique UPI ID for you! Just set a secure UPI PIN yourself, then send/receive cash immediately with BHIM UPI.
Safe & Secure
• Our RBI-governed partner bank hosts every Savings Account & Visa Debit Card.
• The funds in your account remain insured up to ₹5 lakh as per the Deposit Insurance Scheme.
• Fi Secure also gives you state-of-the-art internet security for your money.
You remain in control
- With your VISA Debit Card, you can enable/disable swipe, online & contactless payments.
- Lost/misplaced your card? Tap to order a new one. Or freeze it in-app.
- Your privacy is our priority. There’s no sweeping data ‘under the rug’ at Fi.
And much more!
● No jargon: We will always communicate with you in plain English.
● No clutter: We do the math to show you what you want. Easy-peasy!
● No paperwork: No branch visits, no queues & no tedious processes.
● No spamming: We value your privacy & security above everything.
For further information please visit www.fi.money
Our Devs are in overdrive *cough*appraisal*cough*
This app update is full of new tweaks!
And we're not just talking about bug fixes here
Here's a list for your perusal:
*The Fi-Federal Credit Card waitlist is live; Hop on
*Debit Card offers section gets a slick UX overhaul
*Fi Minutes now comes with a live Credit Score check
*A super-cute Doggo in the rewards reveal category!
Btw, still thinking twice about Salary Accounts on Fi?
The new in-app Salary Rewards calculator may sway you
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t open an account..
I liked the app when i saw it from my friend, it's interface is very nice and the settings too. But this apps have many technical issues i am trying to open an account for more than 20 days, but i am unable to open it. when i reached the aadhar verification interface my otp is not being verified and says something went wrong. I also contacted the customer care for more than 5 times, whenever i call them they says to wait for 3-4 days. I am being waiting for than 20 days even now i am unable. I don't thing this is a best app or bank to save our money which has a lot of technichal issues. I had a bad experience.
Developer Response ,
Hey Navalshan, firstly we’d like to let you know that we’re terribly sorry that you're experiencing this issue. We tried reaching out to you but there was no response. We would like to inform you that our Fi Care team looked into your issue and have resolved it. We request you to kindly update your Fi app to the latest version and retry opening your account. Do connect with us at 080-47485490 or mail us at email@example.com if you face further issues. Thanks!
App development team is great and that's about it
Used the app because my sister recommended it to me because of its great Ui, which to give them credit is worldclass, even giants like grofers and jiomart etc have a much worse UI, but the actual experience itself needs a lot more polishing to be useable leave aside better, I would have shifted all my banking here but the KYC for the first time got rejected for whatever reason, despite the person on the other side saying it was successfully done (you need to present your original pan card for the video)
Fine, but then they said I need to do it again but then it would never connect to the executive at all, it would keep me in finding an agent screen forever and I have wasted more than an hour in more than 5 attempts at different time when they are available but to no luck, it just didn't work no matter what!
This was a terrible disappointment for what could have genuinely been a great app, either they should have prepared for whatever load they will be facing or they should not have launched the app at all, otherwise this is just like government owned services/websites IRCTC with a better interface and cool content writing. (Neobanking and stuff)
Have requested to close my account, hopefully they do that in time.
Developer Response ,
We regret that you had a less than ideal experience on Fi. We would really like to help you out here, if you could provide us with your contact information by filling this form: https://od.vg/mthqwLL. Our Fi Care team will be in touch with you to sort the issue out. You could also reach out to us at 080-47485490 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org— and our Fi Care team will assist you. We're sorry once again; we promise to make this better!
I was using the app and the debit card for about a year and everything was fine until that time. I had updated my KYC at the very beginning only, all of a sudden one day when I open the app it says that I have to update my KYC. When contacted the customer care they said it’s a technical glitch and that my KYC is updated in their system. A few days later they have blocked my account and are saying that it is blocked due to fraudulent activity in my account. When I am the only person using my phone how can there be fraudulent activity in my account. When contacted the customer care they said it was blocked by the partner Bank (i.e. Fedral Bank). When contacted the partner Bank they said it has nothing to do with them and that I have to check with fi. This is going on for the past 2 months and every alternate day I have to break my head over these people asking them to give me my own money. Every other day they say that they will contact me and give a resolution but they have never even bothered to do it or even rectify it. If you people can not give a resolution you might as well shut down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- epiFi Technologies Private Limited
- 245.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © epiFi Technologies Pvt. Ltd.