HBO GO is a streaming service that gives you thousands of hours of series, movies and more. With new episodes and movies added weekly, you will never run out of shows to watch!
Watch your favourite shows with HBO GO anytime, anywhere. With HBO GO, you can:
• Get instant access to the latest Hollywood movies and cult classics, along with a vast selection of documentaries, stand-up comedies, Asian content and shows for kids.
• Enjoy 2 concurrent streams
• Watch new HBO Original series same time as U.S. (That means no spoilers for the latest Game of Thrones episode!)
• Download up to 20 pieces of content for offline viewing
• Cast to your TV screens via Airplay
• Select a subtitle language from our list of multi-language subtitles
• Watch up to 6 Live TV channels* (HBO, HBO Hits, HBO Family HBO Signature, Cinemax, Red by HBO)
You are just 3 steps away from accessing unlimited content:
1. Download the HBO GO app
2. Create an account with your email address
3. Subscribe to a plan and start streaming!
Details on HBO GO subscription in Singapore:
Your HBO GO monthly subscription (S$13.98) will be charged to your iTunes account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal (at S$13.98) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription. Subscriptions may be managed on iTunes or App Store Settings after purchase.
*Program availability is subject to change without prior notice.
* Number of Live TV channels differs country by country.
HBO®, HBO GO® and all related channels and service marks including HBO programme marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. © 2019 HBO Asia. All rights reserved. All devices, titles and related trademarks are property of their respective owners
Thanks for using HBO GO! We regularly update our app for performance enhancements, bug fixes and new features to help provide you with a great video viewing experience!
- Play with Chromecast
Ratings and Reviews
Worst streaming app hands down
Downloaded this for GoT but decided to endure its below average capabilities. First of all, after I’ve logged in a million times, it doesn’t fail to log me out again. I’ve decided to make my password the shortest I could possibly make it just for this reason. Even if you managed to log in, the UX is insufferable. I ant to see where you left of on a series? Go to the recently watched sections and see 100 random movies/TVs all piled up. Unlike normal streaming apps, you can’t just go to a series a see a “series” of episodes that you’ve already seen and have not seen yet. Easiest way is to search for it and even then, you still have to guess what episode or season you last stopped. Also tried using the desktop app but it’s even more worst than the mobile one. Apple TV also doesn’t have the app available in my country. So I have to screen mirror it there. Even if I successfully mirror it, it doesn’t fail to stop every second on me. Casting on chrome cast will not sync 101 percent of the times also even with 100mbps WiFi speed. Plex is more efficient than it.
Hands down, the worst app I’ve ever tried in the AppStore.
Worst video streaming app EVER
This has to be the worst video streaming app I’ve ever seen. It’s buggy, and has a terrible UI that sometimes even drops you into screens you can’t navigate out of. I’ve been locked out of my account twice now, with no way to recover. The first time, after subscribing via iTunes I couldn’t login after making the purchase and the password reset feature seemed to be broken. I’m emailed customer service and they notified me that they were fixing the problem, and day later I was able to login. Now, after the latest app update I’m locked out again. Doesn’t let me restore my iTunes purchase, if I try a password reset it says my account doesn’t exist. If I try to create a new account it says my email is registered. I just wanna watch the freakin Handmaid’s Tale, why is this so hard. HBO, you make great TV shows but lousy mobile apps. Get this fixed if you’re going to charge close to Netflix subscription fees with half the catalogue and a broken app
Given the reputation of HBO films, I thought the whole pay to stream experience was gonna be great - I was wrong and it was horrible.
After paying I didn’t get instant access, there was some err and I had to contact the customer support to get that fixed, but hey the tech support replied within minutes so great job no worries at least I can enjoy what I’d paid for now right?
No. The desktop site was horrible - barely any UX work was put into it, if at all. Clicking on a show on the homepage sometimes does nothing at all - you gotta click a whole big round to get the show you want playing. Hero banner for shows were way too huge that you gotta scroll to find anything else on the shows.
The app shows how little HBO gives a crap when it comes to UIUX, and if you have it open long enough you can probably hear the stakeholders whispering ‘just get the app up and running!!’.
Impression matters, and whomever designed and approved this build of is bad at the job (or managing your boss). No UX, no QC, no more money from me. But hey that was the fastest I’ve unsubscribed from a service so there’s that.
- Affiliates Asia, LLC
- 61.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 HBO Asia. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- HBO GO Monthly Subscription S$ 13.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.