Grab is Southeast Asia's #1 ride-hailing app, food delivery service, and cashless payment solution all in one. Get the most convenient booking service for private cars and taxis from the largest community of drivers in the region, food delivery from your favourite restaurants to satisfy any craving, and cashless payments in-app and at merchants across the city. Whatever you need, Grab has you covered.
Grab's wide selection of services are available to users in 8 Southeast Asian countries (services vary by city):
• JustGrab: Get the nearest car or taxi at an affordable upfront fixed fare
• GrabCar, GrabCar 6: Affordable everyday private car or luxury ride; ride solo or with a crew up to 3 or 6; book a single ride or rent by the hour
• GrabBike: On-demand bike service; best choice to beat traffic quickly and safely
• GrabTaxi: Get a taxi with an upfront fixed fare wherever you are, whenever you want
• GrabShare: Share a ride with another party headed in the same direction and save money
• GrabTrike: Three-wheeled transport option which provides convenience and flexibility with upfront fixed fares
• GrabHitch: Social carpooling; Schedule your ride in advance and get a shared lift
• GrabFamily: Family-friendly ride with a child booster seat for your little ones
• GrabAssist: Extra assistance ride for seniors or people with disabilities
• GrabCoach: Book a minivan or bus whenever, wherever you need it
• GrabFood: Order from your favourite restaurant and get meals delivered to your doorstep
• GrabExpress: Affordable, fast and reliable courier service with insurance for your items
• GrabFresh: Handpicked groceries delivered from store to door within an hour or at a scheduled time
• GrabPay: A safe and secure mobile wallet where you can easily pay for your rides, food delivery, and at local merchants with just a few taps on the Grab app
• GrabRewards: Earn rewards points for every dollar you spend and use them to redeem awesome deals in the GrabRewards catalogue
• GrabWheels: It’s the new, fun, eco-friendly way to travel. Try it today!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Don't let bugs be well-fed
Grab app version 5.121 to the rescue
Tap on update to remove those digital critters. Update now.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Grabfood service can be improved
Ordered with grabfood and waited for 1 WHOLE HOUR but unable to find a driver. In the end grab automatically canceled my order without any explanation or compensation. During that 1 hour of waiting I tried to contact customer support but the person is not helpful at all. I asked if there’s anywhere I can give feedback and report my issue he simply said no. Called hotline as well but no one picks up.
One suggestion on the delivery timing: pls implement some rules like if order arrived >20 mins later than the initial expected time, give discount on the delivery fee. Tbh the delivery fee for grab is the most expensive among all apps. Thought paying a higher fee means better service and more punctual delivery. Yet my order never arrives within 1 hour for the past months despite the initial estimation shows differently.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. At times, there may be insufficient delivery-partners around your area which will result in an unsuccessful order. However, we are working to get more delivery-partners onboard so that we can cater to the demand. We hear your frustrations and will work on improving our services and the app. Thank you.
Naughty kid of the family.
Grab app is convenient because you can use multiple services. They are enjoying being dominant provider of food and ride services but they are missing something which is costumer satisfaction, if you follow this path you are gonna have collective unhappy customers ready to switch to other providers the moment they come in. My problem is they actually don’t look at the problems you are facing! Positive review is good but a negative review is gold for you to see the issues. I had many with grab but particularly about delivery sequence! I was never reached by a grab representative about anything!!! When the restaurant I ordered food is just 10 mins away and I am prompted That my food will come in a short notice,I planned my whole afternoon for that particular time before I leave house but what happened is I had to wait 2 hours for the food because they will frequently change the timing of my food’s arrivalI. Is a 10 min drive the best Route in your sequence or 2 hours ?Not to mention my meeting overrun with my ID and he needs to leave me coz I was late. In my case i am only one more unhappy experience away from deleting app and have a peace of mind from all the inconvenience. Writing a LONG negative review is also very inconvenient!
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry that you’ve had to wait longer than expected for your food. Our drivers do their best to deliver your food in the shortest time possible, but there may be unexpected issues during the delivery process.
Contact your driver via GrabChat or voice call, if your order hasn’t reached you within a reasonable period past the stated time of arrival. Thank you!
Very very horrible experience
I had an unauthorised transaction with Grab Food and I lodged a Police Report right away. The way they are handling the incident is so terrible.
I also haven’t even received any updates from them, though they will always tell they will give me an update. I had to give them a call all time asking for an update and the customer service is very poor. They even told tell me that they found out that the booking is coming from my phone and they’ll stop the investigation just like that. And they will not give me a refund to the meal that I’m not the one who ordered, to the meal that I didn’t even know!!
Guess they are thinking I’m just bluffing or something, they are not taking it seriously. It seems like they didn’t even bother that someone is using the Grab App of their customer.
I’m so fed up right now, I’m switching now to Deliveroo, FoodPanda, ComfortDelGro, etc. I don’t want to make any transactions with them anymore.
Money is not easy to earn nowadays.
Developer Response ,
This doesn't seem right. We want to take a closer look at this for you. Please reach out to us via the Help Centre or the social media platforms so we can connect.
- GRABTAXI HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
- 645.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Indonesian, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © GrabTaxi Holdings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.