Route Planner, MyWay, Delivery 4+
Sales, Route, Optimizer,Driver
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
MyWay Route Planner optimizes stops on a route to save up to 30% of your time & money.
MyWay Route Planner uses the best on the market technologies and is optimized for route planning operation efficiency. We build routes based on traffic conditions with the most up to date maps, addresses and places database from Google Maps, Mapbox, Here and OpenStreetMap combined into one route planner.
MyWay Route Planner has been built to solve all your routing problems. It works perfectly well for delivery drivers as a route optimizer, couriers, road trippers as a trip planner, and all types of drivers who need their route optimized.
MyWay Route Planner:
- Optimize routes up to 200 stops.
- Optimize routes up to 10000 miles.
- Easy to import your delivery addresses.
- Set time windows for package delivery.
- Set delivery stop priority level.
- Support for truck, motorcycle, car, bicycle, walking routes.
- Has two modes: Map and List to optimize the delivery process.
- Supports traffic jams and route conditions.
- Has proof of delivery (photo, signature, etc).
- Has delivery history.
- Has contact book.
- Has route setting (allow u-turns, side of the road, etc.)
- One-click navigation to every stop with your favourite navigation app like Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, etc.
- Forever Ad-free.
MyWay Route Planner is a delivery route planner optimized on a user experience and simplicity. It simplifies every aspect of courier delivery and the parcel delivery process. It is not just an app to optimize your route plan - it optimizes all operations you perform as a delivery driver.
MyWay Route Planner is the best app If you drive for a living. You will be saving 30% of your expenses daily regardless of the type of delivery business you are in. It works for delivery drivers, couriers, truck drivers, uber drivers, uber eats drivers, courier companies, independent delivery businesses, and others who want to plan optimized routes.
Terms of Service: https://apps.proalab.com/policies/myway-terms.html
If you have a support query, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MyWay Route Planner is the Route Planner you always have been looking for. Install it today!
- UI improvements
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Worked really well for scheduling sprinkler winterization
I like that you can set certain clients at certain times but the rest will be shuffled around them to make your route as direct and time saving as possible. Just make sure you put your stopping point in every time because that can really make a difference in the route it chooses. It also allows you to put how long that stop will take so it helps you see how many jobs you can get done in one day. Extremely time saving for our business.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate details you provided (it definitely will help us to understand what is more important for our customers). Thanks
Mileage & Fastest Route
Hi, I have been using this app for roughly 10 months 7 days a week. As far as being easy to use, it’s a 5 Star App. As far as setting the fastest route for let’s say 18 delivery stops, it’s close to a 5 Star App, it does have the occasional location that can be right next door to another location and it will put a couple stops in between them. This has happened abt 10 times out of abt 250 times that I’ve used it. I usually can spot it and that’s when I let commonsense take over and do what I have to to make it right. Where the app is a Low 1 Star is if you are gonna use this app for Tax Purposes of keeping track of mileage while working. It is NEVER Correct. If I drive 215 miles in a night, it will say my mileage is abt 80 miles. I don’t think it counts the mileage from you base to your first stop and from your last stop to base, I believe it only counts the mileage from the first stop to the last which causes it to be way off. I use to report the mileage issue all the time but I now gave up because it doesn’t get fixed. So if you are getting this app for Tax reasons, it’s not even worth any Star.
So I give it a 3 overall
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you like it in some areas and want to answer your concerns in the mileage tracking one.
So, first of all, the mileage tracking is not that simple when stops are closed in random order and when the distance calculated by the app is different from what navigation suggests the moment you pass the stop to the Nav app. To be 100% correct, mileage tracking capability should be integrated into the app so the app can track actual mileage by using constant access to your GPS coordinates. There are a few applications on the market which does exactly this and track your mileage (also help you with taxes). We are working with our product team and are trying to understand how we can bring more accuracy and will be releasing many different improvements which will effect this between now the the end of the year. However, if you need very accurate mileage tracking please consider the standalone app which can track your actual route in a live mode.
Overall we thank you for being with us all this time and appreciate your feedback and your request to the app support team. They helped us to identify the future where we can do better and we are planning to invest time and effort into it. Thanks
Great concept needs polishing
1) I would like to be able to delete any route I want. The “you can’t delete this route” should never come up
2) I would like an “add a route” option? I’m sorry but I feel like this shouldn’t have to be said. You have “repeat route” “duplicate route” and “continue ride” and of course the “delete route” that you can use if it’s in the correct position. I’m not a developer but if I want to clear out all routes and have 0 and then push a little + symbol to add my first and only route it shouldn’t be that difficult. I prefer a clean environment and just gave up trying to figure out which routes I can delete.
3) when adding/editing Places the keyboard doesn’t go away and blocks the screen example: if I edit the name the keyboard comes up and then scroll to service time the keyboard doesn’t go away and makes it impossible to select the time. So you have to exit the screen and go back in to set the time
I pay for the monthly subscription but am looking for something more polished. I have used this app 5 days a week for the last 4 months and still struggle to navigate it. Maybe it’s me.
Developer Response ,
1. As we advised you through our support channel, you can delete any routes, add any routes and do whatever you want with routes. Here is the link to our KB article -https://help.mywayroute.com/guides/managing-your-routes
2. We are planning to add "add route" button on a screen your are talking about in a new version of our app, meanwhile you can add it using other way (please check link above). Thanks for suggestion.
3. After you add/edit name please press "done" button. The keyboard will go away and you can continue (unfortunately it's iOS default behaviour that can't be modified)
Thanks for contacting us and suggestions. Please feel free to approach our support team if you need any help. We are happy to talk.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Proalab Limited
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2021-2022 Proalab Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $9.99
- Yearly Plan $79.99