THE BEST SPEECH COMPANION FOR KIDS
Sago Mini First Words is the most playful way to support your little one’s speech development! Discover thoughtfully-designed learning games developed with the guidance of speech-language pathologists, child psychologists, and child development experts. Little ones practice articulation, pronunciation, and boost communication skills. (First Words is available in English only.)
LEARN TO SPEAK THROUGH TRIED-AND-TRUE METHODS
Science is our north star – that’s why Sago Mini First Words provides proven methods used in speech therapy with a fun twist. Since children learn to speak by mimicking others, First Words utilizes interactive videos as its core teaching method, strengthening articulation and comprehension.
HUNDREDS OF ACTIVITIES PLUS MONTHLY UPDATES
Little ones explore topics they’re naturally interested in while developing their vocabulary. Practice numbers, find out what rabbits like to eat, or even how a bear sounds while developing language skills! Discover carefully-curated stories, mini-games, and fun face filters that help your child connect what they’re learning to the world around them. Quench your kiddo’s curiosity with new content added monthly that keeps them engaged and eager to learn more.
MIMIC, REPEAT, MASTER!
Sago Mini First Words provides a supportive, curated learning experience for kids at varying developmental levels. As your child repeats the words they hear, the app listens and adjusts learning goals based on their progress and in-game behavior.
• Personalized practice for a comprehensive speech development journey to fit the needs of all children aged 5 and under
• Fun, engaging, and educational content designed to improve overall speech practices
• New content released monthly, with super-fun games and surprises to look forward to
• One subscription across multiple devices for easy access
• Unlimited access to hundreds of learning games in one app
* Support for speech impediments and disorders
• Developed with experts, trusted by parents, loved by kids
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for subscribers
Try before you buy! Download to start your free trial, no strings attached.
New subscribers will have access to a free trial at the time of sign-up! After your free trial, you can choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis. And if you change your mind at any point, cancellation is easy through your iTunes settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Sago Mini First Words can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say hello, get in touch at email@example.com
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps, games and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
We've made minor tweaks to improve your play experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Through guided and free-play activities presented in increasing order of difficulty, your child will learn the pronunciation and context of words by listening and repeating the words out loud. The app listens to your child’s pronunciation and encourages repetition. Throughout the exercises, cute mini-games or augmented reality filters will appear—your child can celebrate their accomplishments by completing a puzzle or taking a fun picture while wearing virtual dog ears, funky glasses, and more.
No way to turn music off?
I’m enjoying this with my little one at the moment. So far very impressed, but there seems to be no way to turn the music off? Thankfully for once it’s one of the few app like this so far that seems to have actually hired someone professional for their audio. The music is thankfully unobtrusive. But still, would be nice to be able to turn it off for when I want to turn music on in the same room.
A few bugs, and definitely a bit pricey
I’ll start by saying that we love sago mini! We subscribe to world and school already, as well as the sago mini box. That being said, paying another $60 annual subscription is a bit much, and I wish there was a cheaper add on so I’m not paying hundreds of dollars for apps. They are bright and musical and engaging, but that’s just not realistic for a lot of families. We did like the first words that we tried without the subscription, but got a lot of “oops something went wrong” error messages. The app just launched so I’m sure there are kinks to work out. Definitely not an app we would use without a subscription, and that’s simply not in the budget at the moment, but maybe down the road it’s something we can revisit.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- 133.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Sago Sago Toys
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $59.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- Special Subscription $49.99
- Annual Subscription $29.99