Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful photo editor and camera app that empowers you to capture and edit stunning images.
Lightroom offers easy-to-use editing tools like sliders to retouch your photos and transformative presets to quickly apply unique adjustments that bring your photo to life wherever you are.
PHOTO PRESETS AND FILTERS
• Make quick and easy edits with free presets
• Upgrade your aesthetic with 150+ exclusive • Premium Presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI suggest the perfect preset for your photo with Recommended Presets
• Discover hundreds of thousands of presets created by the Lightroom community
• Create your own look and save it as a preset to apply to any photo
PHOTO EDITOR & CAMERA
• Instantly improve your photo in a tap with Lightroom auto
• Use precision sliders to adjust all your light settings like contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows
• Create eye-popping edits with the color mixer and color grading tools
• Enhance your photos’ look and feel with the clarity, texture, dehaze, and grain sliders
• Apply profiles to change the look and feel of your image
• Crop and rotate your photo to get the perfect composition
• Use curves to make advanced edits to highlights, midtones, shadows, and color
• Use Versions to experiment with comparing different edits without losing the original
• Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls like exposure, timer, instant presets, and more
• Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes like raw, professional, and HDR
LEARN AND GROW WITH THE COMMUNITY
• Improve your photo skills with guided lessons on a variety of subject matter from fellow photographers
• Get inspiration from other creatives in Lightroom with personalized content, free presets, and the ability to follow your favorite authors
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock easy-to-use tools like exclusive presets, Healing Brush, masking, geometry, cloud storage, and more.
• Access 150+ hand-crafted premium presets created by professional photographers
• Let AI recommend presets that will work best with your photos
• Remove objects and distracting elements with the healing brush
• Create masks to edit a specific area of a photo without impacting the rest of the image. Lightroom AI makes life easy by automatically selecting the sky or subject of your photo to edit further
• Import raw photos from DSLR or mirrorless cameras and edit them anywhere
• Create clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective with powerful upright, guided upright, and geometry slider tools
• Unlock cloud storage to back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom Web
• Copy your favorite edits across multiple photos to create a consistent aesthetic with batch editing
• Find photos easily with AI that automatically tags your photos so your simple searches can pull up all your photos for “mountains” or “Maria”
• Cut down the time it takes to sort through photos by using Best Photos to suggest the top photos in all your albums
• Lightroom web galleries let you showcase your photos online. Photo edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date
• Share your edits and creative process with other users in the Discover section
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
• [Premium] Support for the latest cameras and lenses found in the Adobe Camera Raw 14.3 release (the full list of supported cameras and lenses can be found at https://www.adobe.com/go/supported_cameras).
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t need my DSLR 90% of the time
This may be my first product review, but I am very eager to share my experience. Thanks to Lightroom CC, I can shoot beautiful raw photos (in HDR), easily organize them, easily fix/improve them, and automatically upload them to the cloud where they don’t eat up space on my phone. I must say that I feel like about 95% of the time I can tweak photos to look exactly what I am hoping for. A major reason for this is the ability to highlight just a region of the photo and adjust the brightness/color to that region. And it is really nice how how the app also ties fairly seamlessly with other Adobe apps such as the two Photoshop apps. I could go on and on about other features I like and other minor things that just are smart and show Adobe was paying attention to detail. My complaints are few and far between, and I’m sure will get tweaked in future version.
For these reasons, I am generally confident 90% of the time just walking around with my iPhone to take pictures rather than my bulky Canon 5D Mark IV.
My friends keep asking me what app I am using for taking and editing the pictures. I keep telling them they should get this app.
Developer Response ,
Even though your review is over 3 years old it still shows up as one of the most helpful. Thanks so much for the wonderful review! /rs
Needs to allow peak HDR brightness from iPhone photos
This app would be absolutely perfect if it didn’t take away the HDR peak brightness on iPhone photos. When I take a photo on my iPhone and view it in the apple photos app, the HDR parts of the photos POP with the full brightness available on my iPhone 13 Pro Max. However, when I load the photo into Lightroom it takes away the peak brightness in the areas where the HDR comes into play. I’ve tried changing every possible setting and I’ve gotten ahold of customer support and all they made me do was delete and re-download the app (this did not work, and the CSR had no other ideas to help me out). To see what I mean, take a photo on an iPhone, upload it to Lightroom, and re-download it to your camera roll without making any edits or changes. When you toggle back and forth between the original and the Lightroom version you can tell a huge difference in peak brightness. It sort of ruins the experience for me and I find myself using the standard photos app to enhance my pictures because it retains the HDR peaks, unlike Lightroom. I believe that a software update to allow Lightroom to recognize and retain the peak brightness from iPhone photos would solve this issue. Other than this, the app is amazing.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Sorry you're having trouble. It would be great if we could see what you're seeing. Please show us a screen recording of what's happening at adobe.ly/lrmcommunity and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://apple.co/3azEld8 /rs
Don’t need a pro camera
I can take professional photos with my iPhone. I shoot in Apple ProRAW or Lightroom’s Adobe Raw and I have incredible color/light control. I can even manually focus on objects as well as control ISO and shutter speed. I can bring out the tiniest details shot with Apple’s macro ultra-wide lens, or adjust my urban city shots’ perspective from Apple’s telephoto lens using Lightroom’s geometry adjustments. I can easily create a cinematic look for my photos using the curves tool by adding and subtracting greens and reds. Perhaps the most useful tool in Lightroom is the selective editing: Masks. I use these to brighten or darken specific parts of my photos without affecting the rest of the image. Lightroom’s secondary color correction hsl is super helpful when I need to adjust certain colors, and the color grading adjustments add beautiful tints to make the look that I’m aiming for. As you can see, I can tell the stories I want to tell through my photos and the emotions and mood they create.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 272.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014-2022. Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium yearly 100GB $49.99
- Premium Monthly 100GB $7.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium monthly 40GB $1.99
- Premium yearly 40GB $19.99
- Premium Yearly 40GB $29.99
- Premium Yearly 100GB $39.99