2 Apps in This Bundle
SWAM Solo Woodwinds has arrived on iOS!
Audio Modeling is excited to announce the release of SWAM Solo Woodwinds v3 for iPad. Version 3 brings a range of performance and usability enhancements to what have historically been some of Audio Modeling’s most popular virtual instruments.
These instruments are NOT sample libraries. Unlike sampled instruments, which playback a LOT of recordings to replicate the sound of an instrument, physical modeling emulates the way an acoustic instrument produces sound and allows that to be played from a keyboard or other controller.
Our SWAM Clarinet for iPad gives you the unique ability to express yourself with all the emotions and subtleties of a natural acoustic instrument sound as played by a real player, in any style from classical, jazz, or pop, to film scores, or even microtonal music.
SWAM Clarinet for iPad can be played as a standalone instrument for real-time performance, or as a plugin for music production on the go. Play it from your favorite external controller or directly on the iPad using our intuitive interface.
With SWAM Clarinet for iPad you can:
- Explore factory presets, create your own, or import them from your desktop computer.
- Play in real-time using the standalone version of the app.
- Experiment with different instrument bodies.
- Play in a variety of styles like a real player.
- Play the instrument using the iPad as an expressive touch controller.
- Play the instrument with real-time expression using your favorite external controller (ROLI Seaboard, Akai EWI, breath controllers, standard keyboards, and more).
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version to produce music with a mobile setup
- Use the included AUv3 plugin version in combination with Camelot Pro for live performances.
- Adjust every aspect of the instrument’s sound (timbre, vibrato, amount of air, etc.) through an easy-to-use control panel.
- Micro-tune the instrument using the Pitch Manager.
- Add built-in effects such as Reverb, EQ, and Compressor.
- Have access to easy MIDI control configurations.
The SWAM Clarinet for iPad is for you if you are:
- a wind controller player looking for a mobile setup to perform live without needing a computer, while still having an incredible sound.
- a keyboard player frustrated by the limited expressive capabilities of sample-based plugins.
- a music producer looking for a mobile setup to produce music from anywhere without having to carry around expensive gear.
- looking for a virtual instrument that allows you to express the full range of your musicality easily on your iPad.
- Hybrid technology between samples and physical modeling for the highest realism and control
- Standalone version, AUv3 plugin, IAA support
- User Experience (UX) designed and optimized for iPad
- Standing wave visualization
- Extensive MIDI mapping
- Plug&Play MIDI presets for several expressive controllers
- Bluetooth MIDI support (for Standalone version)
- Slide pipe model: bend continuously up to +/-12 semitones
- Breathy ppp option to increase realism at lowest dynamics
- Engine sound parameters to get any kind of sounds, organized by groups: Expressivity, Play Modes, Timbre, Pitch, EQ&FX
- Preset management ,with selective save&load, import&export
- Microtuning support, presets, and MAQAM support
IMPORTANT: All SWAM instruments REQUIRE a MIDI continuous expression controller, (expression pedal, breath controller, MPE device, wind controller, etc.). MIDI note-on velocity is not enough. Think of it like this: a sax player must blow to be expressive; merely fingering the keys is insufficient.
Ratings and Reviews
- Audio Modeling Srl
- 191.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Audio Modeling Srl
- App Bundle $44.99
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.