This MMORPG is a little bit different... you were warned.
"Become part of AdventureQuest 3D's growing open world! We're building new areas, quests, challenges, and adventures under your feet as you play." - Artix and the indie game dev team, creators of your favorite old school web games like AQWorlds, Dragon Fable, and the original AdventureQuest.
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Virtual Concerts with world renowned artists
• Massively multiplayer mosh pits
• Weird in-game holidays like Talk Like A Pirate Day
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• Character customization to look the way you want… so long as you want to look Anime
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories.
MULTI CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
Collect and freely switch between them
• More coming soon!
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC!
We're building new adventures for you as you read this.
BEST MMO VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game's bad guys.
• As long as we're the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts at AQ3D.com
• Vampire Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, "The Braken"
• DEATH - Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens - Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means...
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation... awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon's Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures... date night?
• Solo - just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for multiplayer action
FINALLY, A GAME THAT'S NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that's not going to dive into your wallet
• A legitimate free game with legit daily rewards
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle monsters in real-time combat
• Summon & Teleport to your friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Persistent online world
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
SORCERER GENERAL'S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMOs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded it and loved it anyway. May contain Artix Entertainment's unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you'll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can't refuse. Only one way to find out…
Download now and Battle On!
STALK... erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
Sandsea part 7 has been released! Head to the Sandsea to continue your quest to find the remaining Lamp piece.
Brand new items now available in the Daily Treasure Chests!
-The Quest compass will now be able to point towards an NPC that has a travel option which takes you where you need to go.
Ratings and Reviews
Really one of the best mmorpg I've played now!
So far this game offers a lot and continuously updates so its really good lots of really good quests of all kinds from main side or class daily quest. Even the events lots of events that are really cool! Like the Breaking Benjamin Concert with the two titans fighting each other! That was awesome! Especially getting to pick sides and fighting them both! Lots of unique area and dungeons to explore and lots of awesome cutscenes and lots of funny little references. Im not completely sure but i think there was even a Master Roshi from DBZ reference in here. XD Anyways i feel the only flaw i found was the tutorial thing which i already gave a review or contacted support cant remember which but they fixed it so thats good! Which shows that they also got great costumer service too! There is a bug where when u talk to the kid in heartwood for the escort mission after the three trials it doesn't work til it wants to work. Some have found him highlighted but no chat box for me there wasn't even a highlight. Mission is cool but its bugged so if possible to fix it without taking out the escort mission that would be awesome! Thats it thats the only flaw but thats not really About the game lol. Its like it has a few bugs but not nearly as much as most games and they always fix em. This game is now one of my favorites. U get a five star lol.
Thank you AE
I’ve tried out all the games AE has put out so far; my favorite, for the longest time, remained Adventure Quest Worlds. The epic artwork, awesome gameplay, and absorbing storytelling all culminated into an addicting, enthralling, enjoyable experience that I never would have believed possible of a 2-D game.
Now, I see a game that has the potential to surpass Adventure Quest Worlds. AQ 3D, in just the Beta versions, had many of the things I loved about AQW. The unique art style and characters manifest themselves once more; the storyline and universe building are amusing and informative simultaneously. I think there’s definitely work and adjustments to be done still. The fact that all mobs are aggressive is somewhat aggravating and a feature unique to AQ 3D, and the lack of classes is somewhat limiting. However, that’s not the major point of focus at this time. The fact that matters is the game has a solid foundation, a good team working on it who have never failed to produce good work in the past, and huge potential to become the best game made by AE. I look forward to seeing where this project will go, and I know for a fact that I will be more than happy to spend money on this game once more content is added. Keep it up! All you amazing people at AE are doing a great job so far on AQ3D, and I trust you’ll continue to do so.
UPDATE: Worth playing so just do it!
ARSTORIA here with UPDATING THE UPDATE....Yep still awesome and constant improvements (now how about that full character customization availability? ) oh and would love some mounts for character to ride besides the morphs😁anywho with plenty to do there’s something for everyone, game on all....UPDATED REVIEW: I have been playing for quite some time now and it just keeps getting better AQ3D is a fantastic game for all ages and gender, non gender, aliens, monsters or whatever beings are about online gaming with many options. I do want to suggest to do a St. Patrick’s Day event to get some more green going 😁🍀 and more options for mounts not just morphs as well pets, more female goods like face and body edits males too of course etc....because yes females play mmorpg etc..I have seen in chat so many say females don’t play online games, not true and variety is a spice of life they say....I know the wonderful dev gods are busy busy and it shows! Also support is there and on it so thank you for that, even if I am a pain in the well anyway 😉😁This game is fun and they are always improving adding etc...plus you don't have to put $$$ to play, but it does support the game. Waiting for higher levels and more options, looking forward to playing this game for a long time more....lol, but seriously.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artix Entertainment LLC
- 206.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2002-2021 Artix Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 Dragon Crystals $9.99
- 900 Dragon Crystals $4.99
- 5000 Dragon Crystals $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.