The app that makes you old!
PiVi & Co
Designed for iPad
AgingBooth, one of the most popular iPhone & iPad apps still FREE on the App Store!
What will you look like when you’re old? And what about your friends? Find out with AgingBooth, an easy to use and amazing face aging machine on your iPhone & iPad. AgingBooth is a funny (or scary!) way to instantly age face photos. Use AgingBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, iMessage, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp…
Ready to face your future?
• Shake device to switch before and after views
• More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"
• Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo library
• Share with your friends via email, iMessage, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp…
By the creators of FatBooth, MixBooth, BaldBooth, UglyBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.
• AgingBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real aging process.
• AgingBooth works best with people between the ages of 15 and 60.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2020
Photos credits : fotolia.com (© Yuri Arcurs/ © CURAphotography/ © Piotr Marcinski)
• New design, compatible with all screen sizes
• Automatic face détection, no need to adjust markers anymore
• Faster, best photo resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Me and exciting app
I was so excited when I got the app but I saw it’s just apps and it doesn’t show what you look like when you’re aging🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😭 this app is real bad you might not want to load it on your phone because you’re just wasting your time on an app that’s not good and it should’ve never been made whoever made it you should fix the app and make it better because I am going to look at the new app and if it’s not good I’m coming back so do not be bad if if you see if I said I’m calling 911 I know it’s a bad because you have a bad app and it doesn’t matter because uncle
Hands Down, Most Trustworthy Camera Filter App
I’ve been trying lots and lots of different apps to see what I look like when I’m older, and stuff like that. And none of them actually worked, since you’d have to buy the subscription. I seen this app on my sister’s iPad, so I gave it a try to see if it was appropriate. I will say, however, the filters are pretty inaccurate, but just seeing my friends look like old creeps makes me laugh and smile. And the surprising part is that AgingBooth doesn’t just do a old filter, but bald, ugly, bimbo, stache, and fat filters. So if you are trying to just goof off, I’d 100% get this app. However, I hope to see more effort filters that are free or at least have a free trial for this app. Like I said, hands down, most trustworthy camera filter app!!
Ok this is bad 🤨
So I was really excited when I was looking for an app that will make you age and I found one. Turns out this app really sucks🤬🤬🤬and never should’ve been made. And it is really cheap a two-year-old can make this app. OK to get to the point. 1.This app is cheaply made and really has no reason to exist 2. I tested it out to see how bad it is and the results were ridiculous. First of all all it does is draw lines on your face and shade it a little bit so I took A picture of the floor and basically what it did was drew freaking lines come on man🤦♂️most old people don’t have BIG BLACK LINES on on their face. 3. You don’t even get the full version of the game you have to buy like five more apps just to get the full version to be honest this is really just review to tell you how bad this app is and why not to buy it.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PiVi & Co
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 PiVi & Co