Agricola: All Creatures Big & Small is a digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg's award-winning two-player board game featuring farming and livestock breeding.
You’re in charge of growing a farm from its simple beginnings -- just a hut and some fields. Send your workers to the village market to barter for goods and livestock. Breed different animals. Eventually, with your ever-growing animal population and special buildings, you’ll compete against your neighbors to see who has the best farm!
You only have three workers in each of the eight rounds, so make your decisions count. Play against AI, or claim your plot on a worldwide leaderboard and become a strategy game legend.
1. Experience another faithful boardgame conversion from the studio behind Le Havre: The Inland Port and Patchwork.
2. Engage in exciting 1v1 cross-platform multiplayer matches against players from all over the world.
3. Focus on breeding the largest and most varied livestock.
4. Use the Playback feature to review your best games and learn new tricks from the pros.
5. Stay on your toes with challenging AI.
Agricola Version 1.44
- Fixed some instances where the game would crash if you would try to exit it when animation was playing.
- Rearranging animals now updates the score immediately
- Fixed an endless loop in the AI where it would sometimes optimise its animal placements forever
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good Online Gameplay, Weak AI, and no Back Button
While the online player community is very strong and plentiful, and this is a pretty nice looking adaptation of Uwe’s classic 2P Agricola, the AI is basically nonexistent, with the computer choosing the same response to each action, so that you can play exactly the same game every time. So unless you’re buying this to play online, you would be better off buying other board game emulators. On the other hand, if you like playing online opponents, this game is a great value, because the army of online Agricola enthusiasts will be only too ready to school you in this game.
The worst drawback is that there is no back button. Once you select an action, you’re committed. As it wouldn’t effect an opponent’s virtual tabletop experience to be able to test out a move before submitting it, there is no reason for this.
Okay but not great
The graphics are a bit weak: low resolution and half baked. The menus are not intuitive. And worst of all there is no back button.
But overall it's true to the board game and runs well.
I buy digital board games to play my favorite games on the go. I don’t have a huge need for fancy graphics or sound. I even forgive a bad UI because I’m a good sport and I figure it out and just deal with it (and this game has awful UI choices). The one thing that irks me more than anything, however, is a bad solo AI. And that’s what this game has. It should be called: Agricola - the Bad AI. I have beaten the AI on hard mode every time. It
never puts up a challenge. And because of that, I’m bored of the game now. I’m done with it. Bummer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
- Asmodee Digital
- 164.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital, developed by Digidiced and created by Lookout Games
- In-App Purchases
- More Buildings Big and Small $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.