HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
Learn more on the Whats New Page on the HeartWatch4 website:
Recent popular requests:
- Take pulse option now takes 5 readings if you have WatchOS 6 or higher and shows each reading on the pulse gauge.
- Daily exports now support multi days.
- Blood pressure table revised based on global recommendations.
- Heart rate recovery ratings now age/gender based.
- Sleeping heart rate section refined to exclude any time awake from sleeping average.
- Added estimated RPE and training load to workout summary export for non-HeartWatch workouts.
- Added weight to summary export.
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My favorite Apple Watch App
As someone with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, this app is hugely helpful in monitoring my heart rate. The analytics monitor daily activity, provide alerts for when my BPM jumps a significant amount (for example, I recently received an alert when the app noticed my heart rate rose 30 BPM while stationary), and provide 21day trends.
In addition to benefits in monitoring health concerns, this app is also great in providing insight to exercise trends. I especially like the Workout Summary which, in many ways is more helpful than Apple Health, GoogleFit, or Apple Watch Activity apps because it provides information about your common workout types (for example, in the last 6 weeks, 18% of my workouts have been yoga, 24% have been outdoor walks, etc) and specifies exactly what’s happening in your body through each workout (for example, based on my heart rate and existing health data, HeartWatch was able to tell me that during my last 15 min workout, 2 min were warmup + 7 min were building fitness, 5 minutes were building fat, and the rest was high intensity).
Overall, great information if you’re someone who wants to monitor trends in your health or is conscious/curious about your overall fitness. Well worth the purchase!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review, fantastic to hear that you are enjoying HeartWatch.
Revised review based on customer suppor!!
My original review of the V4 redesign of this app was rather harsh w/ a rating of only 2 as I had expectations of a real time heart monitor display via a complication on the Apple Watch. I complained that the developer did not properly vet the software as it did not provide that and other functionality in software options I needed. The developer emailed me and in the interim I began to do my own personal additional research. The Apple Watch currently reads the heart rate BPM via the rear sensor at rest in @ 10 minute intervals. Its hardware is not designed for real time bpm monitoring. The BPM monitoring/sampling rate does increase however based on the intensity of workout but still never reaches real time. Regarding the other software options I was missing, the developer was kind enough to direct me through the new menu system to find what I needed. It was there all along but I did not find it so my apologies to the dev team for any negative impact my initial review may have caused. I highly recommend this application to anyone seeking on in the genre. It has been my goto since the purchase of my Apple Watch nearly 2 years ago.
Developer Response ,
Hi Morsel, so we can assist more and try help find a solution with you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support link. Look forward to hearing from you.
Essential app for monitoring your health and getting the most out of your watch.
I love this app! Really, HeartWatch and the companion app AutoSleep are the best two apps I have found for the Apple Watch. I've used them every day/night for 6 weeks now. It has changed my habits almost overnight. It really is an essential app to monitor your health in the moment and over time, and for effortlessly changing your habits to improve your life. It's the bio feedback that we couldn't have dreamed of having such easy access to years ago (ok maybe I'm late to the game, I just got my Apple Watch, but I did own an expensive sports heart rate monitor that I only used a handful of times during workouts). I love how HeartWatch represents the data in various ways and the level of detail they have put into everything. Haven't done it yet but you can also export the data. Their documentation is great with a short explanation available on every screen to easily get you started (that you can make go away if you don't want to see it - I've kept it up), plus quick access to more in-depth explanations for those that want to know more.
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 54.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.