*** EDITOR'S CHOICE BY APPLE ***
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goal. Just snap a picture of your meal and you will receive its nutrition facts! Regain control over your diet and learn to make better food choices.
Whether you’re looking to get healthier, lose weight, tone your body, or take on a new diet; Foodvisor will help you develop healthier habits allowing you to achieve your goal!
◆ THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK YOUR DIET ◆
• Take photo of your meal and receive its nutrition facts (i.e. calories, proteins, carbs, fats, fibers, cholesterol, etc).
• Scan barcodes to track and log your food easily.
• Create custom meals and save your favorite meals.
◆ REACH YOUR GOALS ◆
• Set a goal: You can choose to lose weight, gain weight, establish a healthy balance to your life and much more!
• Track your weight, monitor your progress and work to achieve your goals.
• Chat with our RD nutritionists to receive goal-oriented advising and health tips.
◆ LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS ◆
• Connect your Foodvisor account with HealthKit. This will automatically synchronize your step-count and other physical activities directly with Foodvisor so that you can track the calories as they come in and as you burn them!
• Log your activities in our database of 150+ exercises and physical activities.
Download Foodvisor and start living a healthier and happier life today!
Terms of services : www.foodvisor.io/terms
◆ SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS ◆
Foodvisor Premium gives access to:
- Unlimited Chat with our RD Nutritionists
- Delicious recipes
- Diet plans
- Daily analysis of your food
Foodvisor offers 12 auto-renewing subscription options:
$9.99 per month
$20.97 for 3 months
$59.88 for 12 months
7 days free trial then $59.88/year
14 days free trial then $59.88/year
1 month trial then $59.88/year
2 months trial then $59.88/year
and special offers:
$7.99 per month
$16,99 for 3 months
$47,99 for 12 months
$6.99 per month
$14,99 for 3 months
$41,99 for 12 months
$29,99 for 12 months until December 31th
$25.99 per month
$51.99 for 3 months
$103.99 for 12 months
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price you paid the first time. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Foodvisor is a nutrition coach that will help you eat healthier and reach your goals. Just snap a picture of your plate and you will receive its nutritional facts!
- NEW : Connect with FITBIT and track your daily activity easily !
- Discover our brand new Daily Assessment : get personalised advice and reach your goals.
- And as usual, lots of small improvements to make your favorite pocket nutritionist easier to use.
Any questions? Any problems? Or ideas for new features? Send us an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I have the free package and it still does everything I need to get me on track. Paying for premium will definitely help and is more specific about you dietary needs and is super helpful providing you with someone you can talk to if you have any inquiries.
It’s alright, but if you’re a calorie counter, this ain’t it! The database is limited and even though you can add your own custom foods, you can never add them accurately. I have yet to find a label where *any* liquid is measured in grams (milk, juice, etc.). However, you are forced to fill in the “grams” portion of custom foods or it won’t even save! Next, some of the popular foods in the database seem to be pretty “off” and it’s just too much confusion. Sometimes it’ll say 4.2oz is a cup and other times it’ll say 8oz is a cup. Whaaa? So while I like the “picture” aspect of the app, the confusion of how to record what’s in the picture accurately ends up taking up way too much time, making my food cold by the time I can eat it!
Developer Response ,
We are sorry if you had a bad experience. Thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
Not Nutritionally Accurate
So it may allow you to log all of your nutrients and for what you eat, but it’s recommended amounts for each thing isn’t very healthy. It recommend me to eat a TON of carbs and very few proteins and fats, even after I put in that I do heavy physical activity 5 days per week. Obviously your body needs proteins when heavy physical activity is involved and yet it recommends carbs even though they burn too quickly to sustain energy and keep hunger levels low for a very short time.
Developer Response ,
Hi ! I'm sorry our application didn't meet your expectations. Nutrient distribution follows French recommendations. Indeed they are not the same recommendations to the United States. We will change that as soon as possible. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any other feedback, it allows us to progress. Have a great day 😊
- 234.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.3 and watchOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Foodvisor
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month subscription $9.99
- 3 month subscription $20.99
- 12 month subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.