Best Bass Booster and Equalizer App for your iPhone - The Boom App redefines the way you listen to music with Bass booster, a customizable 16-band equalizer & handcrafted presets. You can also experience the magic of 3D surround sound and feel your tunes come to life on any headphones.
• 3D Surround Sound: Patented technology, amazing audio on any headphones.
• Bass Booster: Amp-up your music and feel every beat come to life
• 29 Handcrafted EQ Presets: Dubstep, pop & many more presets.
• 8 or 16-band Custom Equalizer: Craft your own Equalizer to enjoy your music in your way
• Stream Spotify & TIDAL with Boom: Incredible listening experience from the leading streaming services.
• Stream 40K Radio Stations and Podcast Worldwide: Improved audio output on your favorite stations
• Multiple Library Access: Access phone music and music stored on Dropbox & Google Drive too!
• Files support - To access songs stored on your phone or other cloud storage services such as OneDrive.
• Beautiful, User-Friendly Interface: Clean, minimal and easy to use interface
• Enhances All Headphones: Get an amazing listening experience on any headphones
• CarPlay Support - Access your music on a CarPlay compatible infotainment system when your phone is connected!
You can enjoy Boom for free with our 7-day trial version. Get unrestricted access to all features and experience the magic of vibrant audio output for free.
• Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes Account after the purchase confirmation.
• Automatic renewal unless auto-renew is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and you may turn off the auto-renewal by going to your App Store Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation is allowed during an active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
“With a sleek and easy-to-use interface, Boom: Music Player with Magical Surround Sound lets you free your music of that compressed feel, breathing new life into every nuance of your favorite tracks — just the way the artists intended. This app boasts a range of features to deliver that edge, including a mind-blowing 3D Surround setting, equalizers and audio intensity effects designed to work with any headphones. Once you’ve heard your choicest tracks on Boom, there’ll be no going back.”
– App Store Editor.
*** If you have a Mac, do check out Boom 3D for incredible 3D Surround Sound on the Mac App Store at http://apple.co/1Vjj4XR **
Country specific support for the streams in Explore Boom
Added new discounted lifetime products
Ratings and Reviews
Quit asking to “restore” after every update!!
Great app! But it mis alphabetizes all of my Music Libray. All music groups who’s name starts with “The” are all lumped together under, THE, under the t’s, (ex. The beatles, the cure, the rolling stones, the B52’s, etc...) as opposed to where they should be alphabetized. ALSO, EVERY TIME I JUMP BACK INTO MY LIBRARY FROM WHERE I AM (when in “Album” view, not in “Songs” view)IT DOESN’T TAKE ME BACK TO WHERE I JUST WAS, BUT INSTEAD, IT TAKES ME BACK TO THE VERY TOPMOST OF MY WHOLE MUSIC LIBRARY, BACK TO THE A’s...and this sometimes frustrates me so much, that the time killing of it forces me to switch to another music app, (as there isn’t the little “alphabetical sidebar”, as in “songs” view, that allows you to tap on the starting letter of the musical group, a,b,c, etc., to get you there quicker). Other than that, this is a pretty decent app, and has great sound possibilities and customization, and I use it now quite often, but not as much as my favorite music app, which is the FANTASTIC, EQ10...also, the squeezing of album art is another issue, but overall, its not that important...keep up the awesome work!
THE ALPHA MUSIC PLAYER!
I am deeply involved in music, in fact I DJ, so sound quality & programs etc I know well. With that said, I have used many music Apps trying to find the best one. Yes there are a couple of good ones I came across, but in my opinion “BOOM: Music Player” is the Alpha of them all. I purchased the Mac Desktop version about 2 years ago (also fantastic) and use their BOOM Remote for complete functionality. Last year I purchased the app for the 1 year subscription which expires in a week. I use BOOM at least 5 days a week a few hours each day (it gets a lot of play) & I personally never had issues ie, can’t ever recall it crashing, in fact after their last update I feel it is even better. I am so positive that this is the Alpha of the music player apps I said F@%k it and just purchased the Lifetime pack. If I have to nitpick there is ONLY one thing I hope they add/fix, so I hope the developer reads this, hear me and fixes it. The system in my truck (custom) has a remote so I never have to touch the radio or phone for anything BUT with BOOM I can only skip to the next track.....back from track to track. Would be outstanding if I could scroll through/ Fast forward within a track… in other words if I simply want to hear a certain spot in the track. If I want to do that I need to open the phone/app a scroll that way. NBD, still a BadA$$ APP. Oh and their customer service is on the up & up! The times I emailed I ALWAYS got a response pretty fast!
Exceeded my extremely low expectations!
I’m familiar with virtual surround sound with gaming and I think it works great for what it is. Not sure how it would work with music so I came across this app which is free for like 5 days. Plenty of time to test it. I didn’t really know the difference at first. I could tell there was a difference just not sure what. So I was starting to wonder if this was a gimmick after listening to a whole album of one of my favorite bands. I then started to listen to the same album without the Boom effects or app. I couldn’t even finish the first song without wanting to go back to the Boom app effects. It definitely sounds more full and it is easier to pick up multiple sounds and voices distinctly. I am using this app with my Beats Solo 3 headphones. On some songs the bass got too heavy for what my headphones could handle so I had to adjust the EQ a bit on some songs but treble is awesome on my headphones so everything else was amazing. I’ll have to test it on other headphones I have. Overall definitely worth trying and definitely worth a one time purchase of $4.99. I got it on sale for $2.99 on Black Friday. Even better! You will never want to go back to 2D music after using this.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- 172.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2021, Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Free 7-Day Introductory Trial $14.99
- Magical Effects Pack $3.99
- Monthly Subscription Plan $2.99
- 6 Months Subscription $11.99
- 1 Year Subscription $14.99
- 1 Year Subscription $6.99
- Lifetime Pack $29.99
- Lifetime Pack $39.99
- 1 Year Subscription $7.99
- 6 Months Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.