Educational games for children which will help your baby spend his time with an electronic device effectively. You will visit Bimi Boo’s friends who live on a wondrous island. You will play developing games with a kittens, funny birds and cute squirrel.
The application includes simple games intended to develop fine motor skills and that will entertain your child with bright colors, nice characters and interesting tasks:
- Arrange object by color, form, number and size;
- Use logic when selecting series of items;
- Put geometrical figures on the silhouette;
- Sort things in the right order;
- Restore pictures from memory.
Designed for children of preschool age and also suitable for boys and girls 2- 5 years old. All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education and include such educational elements as puzzles, sorting and logical games.
The application contains the following developing and educative games for children:
- Items sorting – you need to put food into the fridge and clothes into the wardrobe;
- Logic tasks in the game with a train – help cute kittens get home and deliver food for them;
- Thinking activities where your kid will arrange items in the baskets;
- Logical thinking tasks where your child will sort things by their features.
Thank you for using our apps. Here are some details of this update:
- Improved stability of the app for the latest iOS version.
- Fixed error with fonts occurred on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this game٫ great for learning
Ok so I am here to say that this game is great٫ I have just found and downloaded it. My 3 year old loves it and she learned alot from it. Although I want to say if you can make one more island/game in the app for people who dont have money and cant access the other islands/games. But anyways٫ this game is great!
Love this game!
My 19 month year old has learned so much because of this game!! Unbelievably impressed by all of what this game has to offer and it’s cute too. I downloaded this game when he was around 14 months old and he now knows every single game within the app (with the exception of 1, the number game which is way advanced for him), but let me tell you, babies are sponges and learn so much on constant repetition so this game can be offered to your little one under 2. He’s learned shapes and color sorting, animal sorting, sorting items into the fridge and closet, process of elimination when in doubt and now asks me “what’s that” in curiosity every time he sees something on the app. Trust me, this app is worth downloading, just do as I do and help your little one for a couple of months if they’re small like my son and you’ll see how quickly they pick it up.
I was excited at first, my 3 year old was loving this learning game, after he got through the 4 unlocked activities , in 10 min...I , for the first time ever paid for an app for him. He finished the unlocked games in next 20 min. So I paid $4.99 for 20 min of activity , there’s nothing else unless I upload and pay for more: very upset and dissatisfied with my purchase...I believed there would be many more options for him to learn and explore.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bimi Boo Kids Learning Games for Toddlers FZ LLC
- 99.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Bimi Boo Kids Learning Games for Toddlers
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.