Over 300 easy & healthy vegan recipes, meal plans, recipe videos, shopping list and more. Only whole food plant based recipes Alexandra (@fivesechealth) herself eats on a daily basis.
Do you want to eat more plants in your everyday life? Every week we add new recipes to keep you inspired. All recipes are 100% vegan and beginner friendly with common ingredients. We believe vegan cooking should be easy and delicious that’s why we started the Fivesec Health app - the vegan app for everyday cooking. You can see it as a growing cookbook.
Get access to all the content with our 7-day free trial!
About the recipes:
All recipes in this app are as whole food plant based as possible with minimal processed foods, but still super tasty. You will find lots of dinner ideas, breakfast ideas, lunches, snacks, treats and side dishes. If you have allergies you can easily filter for gluten-free, nut-free, oil-free and soy-free to find recipes that fit your preferences.
Fivesec Health features:
• Meal Plans - Do you want extra guidance? We have developed meal plans based on different goals. You don’t have to think, just follow the instructions. Sounds awesome right? If you are new to vegan cooking, this is the perfect way to start
• Shopping List - Our focus is to make it as easy as possible to eat more plants. Therefore we have developed a super handy shopping list that makes it possible to add ingredients from an entire recipe. All the ingredients from the recipes are structured in a way so that you easily can sort them by sections in the grocery store. You can also add your own items.
• Plant-Based Nutrition - We want you to feel confident in your food choices therefore we have provided a learn section where you can read about all the essential nutrients and in which foods you can find them. All information is evidenced based and provided by a nutritionist.
• Macros & calories - All recipes are carefully composed and you can see the micronutrients in a recipe and the calories based per serving.
• Favorites - Save your favorite recipes so that you can cook them over and over again.
• Cup to DL - You can convert the unit Cup to DL
Fivesec Health Premium:
With premium membership you get access to all recipes, meal plans and features in the app. We also add new recipes to the app every week to keep you inspired with new content. You can see it as a growing cookbook.
Prices vary depending on the country. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: https://fivesechealth.com/terms
We constantly improve the app to make it easier for you to eat more plants.
+ Improved shopping list, same ingredients will now merge into one line
Love the app? Rate us on App Store, we love to hear your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please add more plans and recipes!
I love the recipes, please add more! Please also add more plans, like weight loss and low sugar. And I’d like the ability to make my own custom plan based on my fave recipes and my goals, and have it auto update each week. You guys also need to fix the shopping list to be more organized, and add more nutritional info (sugar, fat...). Then this app would be perfect!
I really don’t understand why we have to pay for this
I’ve been vegan for about 2 months now and I’ve been struggling to find foods to eat. I saw an advertisement for this app and thought it would be so convenient for me to just come on here and look at recipes. So I get on the app and click a recipe I wanted to try and it says I have to pay to look at the recipe. This is just unacceptable. Not all vegans have money to waste on an app when they can just go online. There is no reason we should have to pay to look at a recipe. There are apps like tasty for non-vegan people and they don’t charge a single penny for their app. But, when it comes to vegans y’all charge us. This is the equivalent to healthy foods being too expensive and it’s the reason people don’t eat healthy. I deleted the app and will not be using it again. I’m extremely disappointed.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you feel that way. As you write, there are tons of recipes online which you can find. You are also very welcome to find recipes on my Instagram (fivesechealth). We want to provide high quality content, and in some way we have to monetise to keep up with this quality and work we make. I hope you understand.
This app is my absolute go-to!
I switched to a plant-based diet and had absolutely not clue where to start. I stumbled upon the FivesecHealth Instagram and loved the look of the meals so decided to give the app a try. I was so pleasantly surprised! It’s super user friendly, the recipes are delicious (the simple bean chilli is a household favorite) and you get a really good spread of choices (breakfast, snacks, lunches, dinners, treats etc.) Also the shopping list feature is the best! All round awesome app and for a great price. If you’re thinking of going vegan, start here! If you’re already vegan, this app is definitely worth adding to your repertoire of meals!!
- QPM Invest AB
- 33.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 QPM Invest AB
- In-App Purchases
- FH Premium, Monthly Plan $3.99
- FH Premium, Yearly Plan $24.99
- Forever Premium $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.